What's new

Covid is a accidental Lab leaked bioweapon

buzzmobile

Veteran
There's a sour side to pickleball. The game's rapid rise — between 2020 and 2022, it saw a 113% increase in participation, according to a 2023 Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA) report — has made for ugly turf wars, furious noise complaints, violence, lawsuits and even potential criminal charges.

420PyRoS

Not by itself... slightly sweet and pretty bitter, it is very musky.

Blended with chamomile, a bit of peppermint, and some honey it's tolerable.

A couple of cups an hour before bedtime and I sleep like a baby.

A cup is enough to take the anxiety away from interacting with people who think you're retarded and tell you that you don't matter but somehow act like you are worth conversation.
Need a hug?

You need some Taylor swift - shake it off.

Btw, that's quite the tea. I'm overly simple, just some orange pekoe in between work shifts for diversity from plain water. Time is $

Last edited:

420PyRoS

I assure you, I have been just as fine as frog's hair.

Did you want to upset me?

Would that give you a sense of satisfaction?
Oh we know you're upset. You poured your heart out about saving America from the right wing nazi's and Adolf Trump remember? Trying to save America from Icmag's political threads. You're in several.

I mean, what would the point of all that be if you weren't a little upset.

Or the ppl who believe in Lizard people, or Q anon or Adrenochrome. You know, all that focus on such a small % of people.

Then top that all off, by basically saying, you can only believe what I believe. Or you're wrong. Quite the authoritarian viewpoint.

I'll give you points for all trying to stand by your convictions, no matter how crazy they sound. I'm not here to change your viewpoints though. I'm here to stir the pot on your nonsense. Like you tried on others.

Don't like it do you?

I have wasted quite a bit of valuable time playing with ya's though.

So I think I'll say, gg, match point, set.
Adios.

420PyRoS

Oh and @RickLafleur
Imitation is the best flattery.

Interesting how you imitate an uneducated fella from a trailer park.

Suits ya well.

Robb Wells is a great actor.

buzzmobile

Veteran
1707741662552.jpeg

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Believe in lizard people, be afraid of a vaccine, love fascism, do anything you want.

I'm just reserving the right to point out the stupidity.

I appreciate your fervent hate as a lasting testimony to the sentiment of many today.

It's for posterity.

420PyRoS

Believe in lizard people, be afraid of a vaccine, love fascism, do anything you want.

I'm just reserving the right to point out the stupidity.

I appreciate your fervent hate as a lasting testimony to the sentiment of many today.

It's for posterity.
I don't hate you.
Quite the opposite. It's been fun.

Have a good day!

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
One of the most avid fighters against the possibility of a #SARSCoV2 lab escape is one
PeterHotez
, professor at Baylor College of Medicine. He never misses an opportunity to belittle and smear scientists and journalists who mention the possibility.

But Hotez has very good reasons to do so. He has been working on a vaccine against SARS for years. For defense against bioweapons (for biodefense).

That earns him more than $1 million annually in funding from the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID).

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
One of the most avid fighters against the possibility of a #SARSCoV2 lab escape is one
PeterHotez
, professor at Baylor College of Medicine. He never misses an opportunity to belittle and smear scientists and journalists who mention the possibility.

But Hotez has very good reasons to do so. He has been working on a vaccine against SARS for years. For defense against bioweapons (for biodefense).

That earns him more than $1 million annually in funding from the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID).

What are you reasoning?

He would make that money regardless of the source origin.

Cool story.