What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

• yes, gimme

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not pointless, but an interesting read.Wouldnt be surprised when the black stuff they found in Japan in several of those mRNA jabs is a fully graphene oxide.

Those microscope images are pretty bogus. Figure 1 looks like flaws in the glass or crystaline particles I encounter all the time. Fig 2 likewise seen often as fibres and highly unlikely in a vaccine unless it has been contaminated. Fig 5 shows an object 75 to 100 microns in size, quite large in the world of microscopy. Why use an electron scope?

Absolem

show the receipts.

retards huh? xxxxx xxxx xxx xxxxxx xxx x xxxxxxx xxxxx xxx xxx xx xxxx xxx xxxxxxxx imo.
don't like what i post? don't read it....oh! that's right you don't anyway.

You don't read what you post either. Here's a recent post of yours where the person labeled a Dr. Isn't even a Dr. What makes your posts so ripe is how you call people sheep on here and yet your are the one buying pre packaged propaganda and posting it without even looking to see if the people are real Dr's. Robert Young is a journalist and you tried to pass him off to us as a MD. Why would they call Robert Young a Dr in the article you posted when he isn't one? Red flag? Not to you but for us it is.

https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/t...ov-19-vaccines

Scanning & Transmission Electron Microscopy Reveals Graphene Oxide in CoV-19 Vaccines

DR. ROBERT O. YOUNG

Phase Contrast Microscopy, Transmission and Scanning Electron Microscopy and Energy-Dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy Reveal the Ingredients in the CoV-19 Vaccines!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm still liking my paid to post theory...

otherwise it seems like a pointless waste of time to put up a bunch of stuff that can debunked with 5 seconds of googling...

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BREAKING NEWS!!!!! THESE WERE RECENTLY SPOTTED CLIMBING OUT OF AN ARM HOLE FROM A VAXONATION SITE. They are believed to be nano-ninja turtles.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Absolem

otherwise it seems like a pointless waste of time to put up a bunch of stuff that can debunked with 5 seconds of googling...

I think so too. Those type of posts are meant to try and overwhelm us with "data points" and realistic looking studies. Mex does the same thing. It only took Microbeman a few seconds to see the pics in Mex's last post weren't legit.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think so too. Those type of posts are meant to try and overwhelm us with "data points" and realistic looking studies. Mex does the same thing. It only took Microbeman a few seconds to see the pics in Mex's last post weren't legit.

not to mention graphene oxide isn't what you would call easy to make....and 2d materials aren't what you would call robust....

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
https://www.barnhardt.biz/ivermectin/

Is Ivermectin safe?

Well, the original patent holder, Merck Pharmaceutical, has donated and dispensed over 3.7 BILLION human doses in the Third World to date, with essentially zero side effects and zero reduction in efficacy since the late 1980s. So, you tell me. 3.7 billion human doses, no side effects.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
https://www.barnhardt.biz/ivermectin/

Is Ivermectin safe?

Well, the original patent holder, Merck Pharmaceutical, has donated and dispensed over 3.7 BILLION human doses in the Third World to date, with essentially zero side effects and zero reduction in efficacy since the late 1980s. So, you tell me. 3.7 billion human doses, no side effects.

"safe" when used as directed in appropriate dosages for what it is intended to treat. we've got geeks claiming to own horses & taking way the hell too big of a dose, and ending up calling poison control. fucking morons...

Cannavore

Veteran

you'd think that, but in reality this is what these people really believe. they are warped beyond repair. too many red pills and rabbit holes.

fx5rk2e5x3m31.jpg?auto=webp&s=ac805d8018219317a31a39bb921a41e228e9701c.jpg

BudToaster

Veteran
quick search of MedRxiv: 41 Results for term "ivermectin anti-viral"

first three that i read show some symptomatic benefit - such as walking out, not dying out, of the hospital.

0.2mg / kg, if anybody wants a human dosage.

me, nah, i don't do drugs.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you'd think that, but in reality this is what these people really believe. they are warped beyond repair. too many red pills and rabbit holes.

and ironically they did it to themselves with help from zuckerberg...just keep clicking those suspect links and sooner or later the helpful algorithm will lead you even deeper....does confirmation bias count as a pre-existing condition?

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
CDC Admits COVID Lethality Rate Overstated – Twice As Many Americans Had COVID as Previously Thought
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...wice-many-americans-covid-previously-thought/

now they've begun conflating 'morbity' with 'mortality'...

Ohio Judge Orders Hospital To Treat Ventilated COVID-19 Patient With Ivermectin
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/o...-treat-ventilated-covid-19-patient-ivermectin

Top Health Officials Push Back Against Biden's Booster Jabs Plan

you clowns crack me up, trying to silence me...lol...i've been married 47 years, think you're up to that amount of practice?

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
quick search of MedRxiv: 41 Results for term "ivermectin anti-viral"

first three that i read show some symptomatic benefit - such as walking out, not dying out, of the hospital.

0.2mg / kg, if anybody wants a human dosage.

me, nah, i don't do drugs.

LOL :)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CDC Admits COVID Lethality Rate Overstated – Twice As Many Americans Had COVID as Previously Thought
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...wice-many-americans-covid-previously-thought/

now they've begun conflating 'morbity' with 'mortality'...

Ohio Judge Orders Hospital To Treat Ventilated COVID-19 Patient With Ivermectin
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/o...-treat-ventilated-covid-19-patient-ivermectin

Top Health Officials Push Back Against Biden's Booster Jabs Plan

you clowns crack me up, trying to silence me...lol...i've been married 47 years, think you're up to that amount of practice?

let's give her a ban hammer and see:biggrin:

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
Israel’s COVID Czar Tells Public To Prepare For FOURTH Pfizer Booster Shot

Never ending booster shots are being introduced in Israel, where citizens must either accept the injection or have their vaccine passport revoked

This weekend Prof. Salman Zarka, Israel’s COVID-19 health czar, “called for the country” to prepare for their “fourth doses of the” Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, as the third booster shot is already predicted to fail.

Despite Israel’s infection rate continuing to soar as the country has already administered a third injection of the Pfizer vaccine to 2.5 million Israelis, who risked losing their freedom of movement and association, doled out to the vaccinated via their totalitarian “green pass” health passport, Zarka says that the virus will not be beat and a fourth dose will soon be required. Given that that the virus is here and will continue to be here, we also need to prepare for a fourth injection,” Salman Zarka told Kan public radio, as reported by the Times of Israel.

Pfizer, meanwhile, is busy developing a twice-per-day COVID-19 pill that its CEO believes will become required alongside vaccinations to fight the China-originated virus with a 99.97% survival rate.

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
Just last month, Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett claimed that the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine “has faded” and urged Israelis to “quickly” get a third dose. It is unclear when Bennett will begin urging Israelis to line up for their fourth dose. As National File recently reported, assuming booster shots are administered every five months – as Joe Biden and Anthony Fauci have discussed – a child born today would be vaccinated against COVID-19 175 times throughout their adult lives, and as many as 240 times if life expectancy should increase.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
"safe" when used as directed in appropriate dosages for what it is intended to treat. we've got geeks claiming to own horses & taking way the hell too big of a dose, and ending up calling poison control. fucking morons...

Depends if you have a weight of 250 lbs.Can understand when you have a weight of 250 lbs or even more, Ivermectin could be life saving, when the first symptoms appear.

FLCCC even recommended dosages up to 0.6mg/kg bw without any side effects.

That Merck do not recommend to use Ivermectin has to do with their new drug in development.More money can be made with the new drug than with Ivermectin.

Latest posts

Latest posts