What's new

Cookie Cream x Biker Kush

Skyflare

Hi there ,
i got some
Cookie Cream x Biker Kush Freebies
BIG Thx Karma :)
and i think this one is the next in my Garden
( before i got this Freebies my Plan was to grow the "Pinky Sour" or "Alpine Seeds Sweet Pink Grapefruit"... ).
I tried to find some Info about this Strain but find nothing ...
Maybe someone know more ?
Sorry for my English
Greetings Skyflare

Attachments

• P1010090.JPG
    P1010090.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 82

stiff

Veteran
Hi there ,
i got some
( before i got this Freebies my Plan was to grow the "Pinky Sour" or "Alpine Seeds Sweet Pink Grapefruit"... ).
Sorry for my English
Greetings Skyflare
Nice stash..I wouldn't mind putting my hands in there to grab those alpine seeds of ya..or a few other things😁
I'll be growing their OG kush lemonlarry very soon. In fact, I think you just pushed me...I'll start some today 😊

Skyflare

The OGK LL from Alpine is a nice Smoke ( got some Homegrown from a buddy long long Time ago ),
Next Grow is the "Biker Cookies" from Karma
then i think i Grow the SPG (Alpine) along with the "Milo´s Cheese " (share with Friends :) )

u like to make a Diary or Grow / Smoke Report on the LL ?

stiff

Veteran
I might just..not decided yet. My job sometimes can be so stressful that I just don't find time. We'll see. That milos cheese sounds great. If you ever make seeds,I'd be highly interested...same about the SPG😁

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Hi there ,
i got some
Sorry for my English
Greetings Skyflare
Mother finest ✌️ is my choice.

Good luck with your Karma G grow...karma gear has always been fire for those seeking gas station weed quality.😉⛽

Last edited:

Skyflare

I might just..not decided yet. My job sometimes can be so stressful that I just don't find time. We'll see. That milos cheese sounds great. If you ever make seeds,I'd be highly interested...same about the SPG😁
Yes , i will - F2 and Crosses , ( I send u Message when Seeds are Ready ,i think i will do a Report for the SPG ).
When u Have Time to make a Report - i will Follow for sure :)
But for now i Focus on the "Cookies Cream x Biker Kush " , i not Grown something from Karma Before ,
just have to wait Little bit for Space ...

Skyflare

@goingrey ,
thx , it´s difficult to Stop buying Seeds all the Time :) ...
I grow a lot of Bodhi Strains before ( SkyLotus was a HUUUUGE Yielder , not see something like this before and after , really crazy , from the another Skylotus Seeds i hope i find a good Male) ,
@CannaT
thx ,
i read a Lot about Karma Gear lately and now i want to try it :)
So i am very very happy and thankfull about all the Freebies he give to me an i hope i can give something back , at least make a Report about these Strains .

Black_Forest

Hi there ,
i got some
Sorry for my English
Greetings Skyflare
Hey my friend have the same problem as you😂 got Cookie Cream x Biker Kush freebies from Karma Genetics. Hartelijk dank @Karma G ...and i cant finde any information about the Strain. Regular or fems ?
But Biker Kush is in there, so I'm assuming it's regular ones🤔

kro-magnon

Veteran
What a nice selection of seeds, there is a lot of keepers in all those seeds.
I've grown Sky Lotus and Mother's Milk from Bodhi, I was really impressed by the MM females I got.
The Karma freebees of Cookies & cream x Biker Kush should be released; I'm sure a lot of growers would be interested in this cross.