ICMag Donor
Veteran
CC6

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

J

johndoe123

Beautiful plants! Can't wait for a smoke report. It looks like Chem came thru pretty dominant in the cross.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful plants! Can't wait for a smoke report. It looks like Chem came thru pretty dominant in the cross.

Me either fuck I want to smoke them badly but Im not going to harvest early I can remain patient a bit longer haha, or can I? Maybe a tester bud, no better leave the scissors where they are for now... :biggrin:

I would agree that the Chem appears to dominate at least in my testers.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#3 looks like the more "cookie" type plant. I'd keep a clone of it and run it again...

dank.Frank

hicksticky

Still at large...
Very nice BT, your rockin those testers :headbange
I would be tempted as well to test early but good call on leaving it be, bueno things come to those who wait......:tiphat:

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
#3 looks like the more "cookie" type plant. I'd keep a clone of it and run it again...

dank.Frank

Good call DF, Im already on it bro! Ive got clones of all 6 in the mini veg cab, thinking #3 is the winner and possibly #5 might be kept around to run again but not sure yet have to wait til I smoke em but #3 has the most cookie type smell and of the 6 easily the closest looking to the forum cut used in the cross. #5 has the good smell from the cookies side too but its also got a really strong earthy/musty kush type smell too its almost like bubba and cookies mixed with no real chem smell that I can tell. The other four are mostly chem dominant in smells only having a hint of cookie smell in the background, kinda sweet but not fruity sweet, citrusy with some chem type smells on those. They all smell pretty good but #3 and #5 win easy in smell department for me. And #3 looks most cookie-like of my testers.

Very nice BT, your rockin those testers :headbange
I would be tempted as well to test early but good call on leaving it be, bueno things come to those who wait......:tiphat:

Your right, I dont have much longer to wait either harvest is quickly approaching, today is day 66 of ~70 for some earlier finishers and only a few days or week max longer for the others. Im sure some people would harvest a few of the more done looking ones at 9 weeks but I like to let my stuff go a little longer and get a bit ripe before I harvest, always like some amber trichs on em and most if not all pisils withered.

I bet they would finish up a week or up to two weeks faster from clones than seed. I think these are 8-10 weekers but from seed two of em look like they might go up to 77 days but no more than that and possibly less by a few days.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mary Kushmas! Good vibes, Great health, Green Blessings and Much love to you and yours!

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Harvested #1 #4 #5 #6 last night after 70 days 12/12, got them chopped down and hanging in my new drying tote I made. Didnt take any pictures cuz I was lazy and in a hurry to get it done. #2 and #3 are going a few more days to a week at most.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Awesome Bueno!! Yeahr, too bad no pics. I'd like to see the beauty of your #2, #3 before harvest. I think I am gonna pull my OGs1 x GSC-#6 tomorrow morning. Can't wait for bud shots!, smoke report!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bueno time

amazing thread bro
also grown under leds very nice for leds

great thread bro apreciate you posting up all these pics and info
really helps us breeders

man they coming out looking dank
they were looking very chem dom along the way but my chem d cut doesnt get purple like that so looks like the gsc has cut right into the chem mixing colours and looks
still got that chem d shape

number 1,2,3 looking cookie doms, with 3 looking the most like a pimped out cookie cut

the others are more chem looking

all looking mouthwatering from where im at, nice work you done on these girls and was a pleasure to watch the show
your down in the first choice club when it come to testing again, and il be hiting you up later with a free pack of seeds for a great show
look forward to the rest of it and your final thoughts when cut and dried etc

peace

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bueno time

amazing thread bro
also grown under leds very nice for leds

great thread bro apreciate you posting up all these pics and info
really helps us breeders

man they coming out looking dank
they were looking very chem dom along the way but my chem d cut doesnt get purple like that so looks like the gsc has cut right into the chem mixing colours and looks
still got that chem d shape

number 1,2,3 looking cookie doms, with 3 looking the most like a pimped out cookie cut

the others are more chem looking

all looking mouthwatering from where im at, nice work you done on these girls and was a pleasure to watch the show
your down in the first choice club when it come to testing again, and il be hiting you up later with a free pack of seeds for a great show
look forward to the rest of it and your final thoughts when cut and dried etc

peace

Thanks for stopping in OJD! Wasnt quite sure if you had been watching still since you havent posted in a long time but Im sure you are busy and these test grows take a few months to complete too so I dont blame you for disappearing for a while and coming back at the end of the show.

Yup all LED that I built myself from individual components, they seem to work quite good. Since switching to these LEDs I have noticed more color in the fade, purples and reds but not on every strain only ones with it in the genetics, it seems to bring out the color more but without a doubt the GSC is bringing some coloration and smells to the table in this cross. Chem D dominant on most of them but like you said there are some that have a bit of cookie looks to them and smells but the best one overall is easily #3 and she (her mother clone) is going to be kept for at least another run depending on how she smokes in the end maybe longer term. If someone said this is Chem Cookies and showed me my #3 I would go ya your right. Looks like a chemmy cookie and has a nice mix of Chem and GSC smells from what I can tell, has the most cookie type smell and look of my 6 testers.

Seeing other peoples tester threads seems to be a standout winner in each 6 pack just by looks, hard to tell without seeing or smelling in person but there are some cookie type beauties coming through in these cookie crosses.

First choice in future testers and a free pack of seeds for completing a quality grow journal on a quality pack of testers (also free!), you are too nice to us here. It has been exciting to be a part of testing this strain for you.

I definitely will be taking pictures of the dried trimmed buds I already harvested and the #2 and #3 that are finishing up I will get pics of them before harvesting too. Cant wait to smoke these ladies and try to do a nice little smoke report on the different phenos when the time comes.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I was fucking around with the camera and watching some nice youtube videos on the more advanced camera modes on my digital camera and I took some pretty good pictures of #2 and #3 tonight with the red/blue led bars off and white balance adjusted under the 3000K COBs in Av mode. Huge difference in picture quality and lets the true colors show. Sucks that ICMAG makes the images so small when you upload you lose a lot of the real nice detail, thats why I try to take crop some bud closeups from my original pictures in full size. Trying to go as big as possible without hitting the point where the server resizes the images on here is a bit of a pain.

Day 73 12/12 on these last two testers and I think they are probably ready to be harvested.

Heres Chem Cookie #2

picture.php

Chem Cookie #3

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chem Cookie #2 & #3

picture.php