What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slab

Heres a plant i have found on my search through a pack of Conkushion seeds.
She is quite different to the other couple of females i have come across so far. The other girls have a Bubbs Kush type of structure to them, slower veg growth, slow to branchi, medium yield.
This one, although slow initially to veg from seed has grown into quite a monster.
After taking the main growing tip out it began to grow and branch horizontally. It has very strong branches with very short internodal spacing that buds up everywhere when placed into flower and she looks to be a good yielder too.
It hardly stretches during flowering but it gets dense, throwing out lots of smaller branches and unlike the other females i have found this one likes to drink, though it also prefers low strength feeds like her sisters.
Heres some pics taken during harvest, she has been on plain tap water for 10 days which caused a little yellowing of the bud leafs. Grown from seed in coco and handwatered. Harvested at 65 days flowering but she looked ready at 60days.
Not as Bubba smelling as the others, more fruity and floral, sat next to the freshly trimmed and hung plant it smelled like a pot of jam made from berrys of some kind.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey slab

Thanks for sharing!

Great pics too. Trippy about the jam...

med-man

Slab

Hi m-m

Yeah, im getting a very sweet berry smell right now, even the day after harvest.
10 days or so before harvest, when i began the flush i brought it out to get a few pics and it smelled much more skunkier and hashy. The smell was quite penetrating and i had to put it back quickly as it was stinking the place up too much.

The pics seem a bit small so im going to try and make them bigger here.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts