What's new

Congress meeting next week on cannabis

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I didn't plan on sacrificing my liberty for 30 months - nor the huge costs incurred for lawyers and bribes to get me bail in the Phillipines - which they just pocketed - and kept me in the slammer like some sorta milchcow - till I was broke.

I didn't plan on sacrificing over 5 years of family life too - but hey, I'm not griping about it - what's done is done - I'd just like to be able to travel the world again - as I always used to - and visit my friends and family outside the UK -

So yeah - the federal laws on cannabis need to change - not just for me - but for every one in the world - because most of the world will follow the USA's lead in this - that's for sure.

What a disappointment to have to suffer like that for an herbal supplement!

The cannabis laws have been based on lies from the beginning. There are numerous agendas that are against this miracle plant. Cannabis is the the most nutritious and versatile crop.

We will continue with the work to be done... :smoke:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"we seize more marijuana than any other drug."

That reminds me of a bit by a comedian (whose name escapes me right now) that tells of his first date with a woman where she reveals she has a criminal past.

"I was arrested smuggling $50,000 worth of drugs in a body cavity. I hope that isn't an issue for you."

"Well, as long as it wasn't $50,000 worth of pot, I think we'll be ok."

A couple of chuckles from the audience.

"You see folks, that's a volume joke..."

EvergreenState

The word, legalization, means nothing to me if it's not LEGAL for me to grow my own.

LEGALIZATION in the USA means FREEDOM only for those would can afford to buy it. In other words, the guys who put a bunch of dough into reelection campaigns for politicians who will write the new LEGALIZATION laws so ONLY they benefit. They will also offer the politicians a cushy landing spot with a sweet high paying job when they are out of politics. That's what your vote gets you.

This is the land of monopolies protected by laws that are enforced by law enforcement agencies. They got it all wrapped up with a nice bow on top.

FREEDOM in the USA is only for those who can afford to buy it and the rest of us take our crumbs and are forced to shut up. Land of the free my ass. Buck the powers that be and they'll take what itty bit of freedom you have but they want you to have just enough freedom so you can pay your bills, to them.:scripture:

shaggyballs

Veteran
legalization for non-medical or non-scientific reasons would still technically violate the global conventions.

shaggyballs

Veteran
I don't see the UN attacking any of the smaller countries who have legalized recreational marijuana....

Inforcement is subjective, maybe by design.
If you are viewed as the competition it would be easy to target you and leave others/insiders intact.

Thereby effectivly removing the undesired competition to control market share in full.

Amynamous

If the Feds reschedule, i bet they will leave it to the states to decide for themselves. Some states will allow home grows, some states won’t, and some states will maintain home grows for medical.

CaptainDankness

If the Feds reschedule, i bet they will leave it to the states to decide for themselves. Some states will allow home grows, some states won’t, and some states will maintain home grows for medical.

Definitely, even counties too, I know there is a dry county in Tennessee to this day. Lol, also Alaska bootlegging alcohol is a big thing.

White Beard

This is not a state’s issue, this is a matter of individual liberty and personal rights - and no affair of the government on any level. The right to grow and use a plant is a right unenumerated in the constitution, but it’s EXACTLY what the 9th amendment is for.

Can’t admit it’s all bullshit and then argue to keep some of it around.

rolandomota

Veteran
Yea tell that to the supreme Court they won't even give you a hearing. Me " It's my right to grow" supreme Court " don't waste our time"

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Fuckem.

The murican political system is brimming with snakes and snake oil salesmen. Grotesque, morally warped excuses for humane beings. Dont be played by them just live your life.

Latest posts

Latest posts