What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
:woohoo:Big congrats Medster !Dont get into internet grappling. All i have to say is recieved well over two hundred seeds for 2 hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!In my hand ,well developed seeds .hard to beat troday for sure ! Rock Star,Headband ,Silver Skunk and OGx Skunk 1......Regardless of who, what ,where, when or why im stoked and appreciate the smokin deal . The fun of discovering new to me genes begins . TY MED MAN much respect and huge congrats on the showing of your efforts!!!:dance013:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats man on a job well done you cleaned up at the Treating yourself expo 1st palce indica with your painkiller 2nd place indica with your rockstar and 2nd place in the sativa category with your wcsd I believe congrats man well deserved:tiphat: your rockstar was fire loved the taste and the Conkushion was bomb 2 thanks man Teemu was super cool 2, lookin forward to growin the beans I got should be some fire!

thanks pp.

looking forward to your feedback.

i do remember about a month ago saying i would sweep in toronto.

is this just luck or do i know what i talk about?

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
roflmfao haha Awesome, Congrats man....i was really hopping you'd prove some of the hatters wrong.

this thread should be linked to one of the first ones you made here, lol.

thanks man. looking forward to a european adventure with teemu

spannabis

all the euro guys (minus 1) who showed up at the booth said the same thing, "so unique, so fire"
i have very unique to euro kinds, and look forward to spending more time out ther

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Three top finishes in one cup. Wow. That is backing it up! Congrats

no ego, but it would have been 4, but i really wasnt 100% confident with my head-band entry

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont know how to mutlip[le quote on here, so thank you to everyone else i didnt quote for the support and kind words

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh thanks man. i didnt know i could make that happen :)

med-man

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is that supposed to be some sort of jab?

every non-ballswinger here knows that if he did well in that arena; it's good pot

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
congrats to my longtime best bud, knew u would kill it , I glad I was there to help and also see you win , three cups.....sho shtoned !

TS

Galactic

I just see nobody else talking up that event and was wondering who participated.

I'm the best grower in my house. Good thing is, it's just me and the wife. expand that

monkeybrains420

Congrats Med-man .
I talked to you at the expo about pain and you hooked me up with ppk and rsk on Friday . I got home and there was some Extra Seeds in each pack . Your the Man , Thanks So Much.

Status
Not open for further replies.