What's new

COMPLETE NUTRIENT SCHEDULES!

BioBizz Plan

BioBizz Plan

BioBizz Plan for Israel, this is for the Regular Soil (NOT BioBizz Soil) from local shops on top, Coco on bottom.. 2 months Veg. Works great for me

24977.jpg

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
This is to remind myself to go through here, write down what page every fert is on, and put a table of contents on the first post.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
So I'm not trying to be pretentious, but I stopped going off 'schedules' and started to just listen to my plants. After so many grows you realize the plants need different nutrients and amounts at different times. With each strain and environment there are infinite variables.

I find by knowing what your particular plant needs at what point they are at is the best schedule you can go by, but to each it's own. But for me I noticed my grows got much better when I scraped what they bottle was telling me todo.

Currently I'm running cookies in veg at about 500 ppm, and I don't think I'm ever giving them more than 800-1000 ppm, which is basically half to third strength of some nute lines suggest. Might bump it to 1200, but we'll see how they respond to the 1000 first.

airplane

great informatio: boy its hard to find a nutrient . it seems thre are 1,000 differebt types, and when it comes down to it most of them are basicaly the same VERY CONFUSSING

Piel

Veteran
I´m growing in soil and I´ve been using Sensi Grow for the vég phase but now they´ve just started to flower (second week 12/12) so should I start them on bloom already? The chart doesn´t really explain it very well.

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
So I'm not trying to be pretentious, but I stopped going off 'schedules' and started to just listen to my plants. After so many grows you realize the plants need different nutrients and amounts at different times. With each strain and environment there are infinite variables.

I find by knowing what your particular plant needs at what point they are at is the best schedule you can go by, but to each it's own. But for me I noticed my grows got much better when I scraped what they bottle was telling me todo.

Currently I'm running cookies in veg at about 500 ppm, and I don't think I'm ever giving them more than 800-1000 ppm, which is basically half to third strength of some nute lines suggest. Might bump it to 1200, but we'll see how they respond to the 1000 first.

Yeah I personally haven't used schedules since before I started this, more like start with a low dose and rapidly work my way up. i went organic and sometimes I even double+ what it recommends.

It really is all about listening to your plants, but this gives a good starting point for people starting out or switching nutes.

I´m growing in soil and I´ve been using Sensi Grow for the vég phase but now they´ve just started to flower (second week 12/12) so should I start them on bloom already? The chart doesn´t really explain it very well.

Yeah I would switch over to bloom. Good luck.

Granger2

Veteran
Just have to mention that Ron Paul was not the only cannabis favorable candidate in the 2012 election.

The Green Party of the United States nominated another M.D., Jill Stein, who favors legalization.
http://www.jillstein.org/ -granger

JimmyToucan

UnknownProphet pretty much nailed it. Its nice to have a baseline to go by but in now way are they a one size fits all strains/enviro/grower formula for success. Personal bias against suitcases full of goofy labels and catchy names aside, schedules like this are a shortcut to growing and are likely the culprit of so many shoddy grow ops. Learning to read your plants and understanding what makes them tick is far more important than any fancy canna specific fertilizer that any amount of money can buy.

"Follow your plants....don't expect the plants to follow you." CL