What's new

Coffeeshops in Haarlem, NL

limegreenlimey

Hi
What are the best tourist friendly coffeeshops in Haarlem? I will be in the Netherlands for a few hours between flights later this year. Have been to Amsterdam many times so figured I would check out Haarlem instead. Good places to buy and hang out needed. Any tips?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hi
What are the best tourist friendly coffeeshops in Haarlem? I will be in the Netherlands for a few hours between flights later this year. Have been to Amsterdam many times so figured I would check out Haarlem instead. Good places to buy and hang out needed. Any tips?
That's a good question friend. You hear a lot about Amsterdam but not much about Haarlem. Someone will know something and share with us the difference.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Harlem when I went around 10 years ago was way behind Amsterdam in quality Cannabis.
A cool town to visit but not for the quality of Cannabis but a nice small local Dutch town/city.

Nol van schaik was known well in Harlem before he passed RIP , he was a cool dude and we had a icmag 420 cup there 1 year with him hosting us.

He had Willy wortel Sativa Coffeshops and Indica Coffeshop but they had the same menu

Last edited: