• Pepsi

Votes: 51 28.8%
  • Coca-Cola

Votes: 126 71.2%

• Total voters

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
I think Pepsi is made to be drank straight up, no additives or fillers, no ice needed. You can drink a warm pepsi, but a warm coke will kill ya.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran

ever order a rum & pepsi? I didn't think so.......

they taste just like shit so don't bother trying one.

LOL I try and get Pepsi with all my drinks, when I do drink...and even less for spirits.

I find Coke just tastes like flat Pepsi

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
Wow, pepsi is getting crushed in the poll.
I rarely drink any pop, and when I do it's usally a 7up/sprite
But a cold coke in the old glass bottle is nice though

either one cuts through the oil lining my esophagus after a nice pizza, they're the same in that respect, but there are some good arguments here to try out
coke wins because it was the original, but pepsi was good at knocking them off

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Jolt Cola....all the sugar and twice the caffine

Jolt Cola....all the sugar and twice the caffine

Clipboard0115.jpg

C

cannagirl

I love me some Coca Cola but it has to be the Mexican Coca Cola because they are made with real cane sugar, since high fructose corn syrup is illegal in Mexico. They taste so much better and they are actually refreshing. Another plus is they come in glass bottles, so no nasty plastic taste!

Pepsi if I have a choice. But I can drink Coke if that is what is available. Coke always seems to have a thick, syrupy taste to it....

Coke has way to much carbonation. I like to call it insta-heartburn. Pepsi on the other hand is amazing and I can drink it all day without ever getting heartburn. Plus coke is just to sweet. If it is the most preferred drink in the country, it's probably based on the statistics from the days when Coca-Cola still had the Coca ;)

Pepsi for Life.

-LifeIsGrowing