What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Coastal Seeds Burmese IBL Repro

Lolo94

Started seeds about a month ago under 11.5 hours of light. The plan is to do a reproduction with all the plants . Plants just started showing sex, 6 males, 3 females and 5 unknowns. Since space is limited had to flower the plants small. All looking very uniform.

Attachments

• Burmese IBL.JPG
    Burmese IBL.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 19

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Started seeds about a month ago under 11.5 hours of light. The plan is to do a reproduction with all the plants . Plants just started showing sex, 6 males, 3 females and 5 unknowns. Since space is limited had to flower the plants small. All looking very uniform.
Looks like you have plenty to work with now. Thanks for posting and keep me updated. I would like to see how these turn out.

Lolo94

All the plants have sexed. Ended up with 8 girls and 6 boys. Plants are very consistent (which is what I was hoping for in an IBL). Been plucking the more mature stamen to give the females a chance to mature a little more.

Attachments

• Burmese.JPG
    Burmese.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 10

Lolo94

I hope they are as good as the ones I once grew. Looking forward to your updates. I got mine from VISC.
Sativa high on an indica like frame. Story is its originally from Referman to Bodhi then to Coastal. Grew Coastals Burmese x Malawi. Nice slightly motivating, in your head down memory lane high. Pleasant with a bit of a deer in the headlights feel. Had no comedown too, which was great. Great ROI strain, based on ease of growth, speed and high.