What's new

Clone Conservatory?

Jenn

Hello

I was wondering if anyone on here has used the mail order company Clone Conservatory? I am interested in their Cookies (Thin Mint) and SFV OG Kush. I'm curious if anyone has ordered anything from them and if so how was your experience? I think the minimum order is like five or six clones ($200 or more) but I am more curious about the results of the grow. Was it what you actually ordered?

I dunno.. anyone with experience with Clone Conservatory could you please chime in. Thank you.

Last edited:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello

I was wondering if anyone on here has used the mail order company Clone Conservatory? I am interested in their Cookies (Thin Mint) and SFV OG Kush. I'm curious if anyone has order anything from them and if so how was your experience? I think the minimum order is like five or six clones ($200 or more) but I am more curious about the results of the grow. Was it what you actually ordered?

I dunno.. anyone with experience with Clone Conservatory could you please chime in. Thank you.
This was MANY years ago, but i got a grape ape clone from them(met in person in so cal, not shipped) and the cut was legit. Nothing too special, ended up scrapping it but it was viroid free and was actual grape ape.

Jenn

This was MANY years ago, but i got a grape ape clone from them(met in person in so cal, not shipped) and the cut was legit. Nothing too special, ended up scrapping it but it was viroid free and was actual grape ape.
Hmmm so it was the real deal, but you picked it up in person not mailed. Thanks for replying. I wish I could come across someone recently that went the full route and could tell me how it turned out.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hmmm so it was the real deal, but you picked it up in person not mailed. Thanks for replying. I wish I could come across someone recently that went the full route and could tell me how it turned out.
Its tough for sure, you need to go w cuts? Opposed to seed form?

Jenn

Its tough for sure, you need to go w cuts? Opposed to seed form?
I would like the real deal of these elite clones. Seeds are alright, but not the same. I grew a pack of CaliConn OG Kush and didn't think much about it, it had a little lemony taste but I can't believe for one minute that that is what all the fuss is about. The clones in Michigan are mostly things I haven't heard of, and honestly I don't trust that much either.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would like the real deal of these elite clones. Seeds are alright, but not the same. I grew a pack of CaliConn OG Kush and didn't think much about it, it had a little lemony taste but I can't believe for one minute that that is what all the fuss is about. The clones in Michigan are mostly things I haven't heard of, and honestly I don't trust that much either.
Well, there are solid stable genetics to be had in seed form. Are you looking for OG? Is there something specific you want? I can try to steer you in the right direction. Clones are great, but depending on where you get them it can be an issue regarding pests, viroid etc.

Edit: i see you are looking for thin mint cookies and sfv og(which mind you is just classic og kush, sfv, 818, tahoe, true, larry, fire, all of these are very very near identical). If you want a super solid OG in seed form Karmas Biker OG is reliable as hell. As for thin mint in seed form i cant help there. Best of luck.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts