What's new

Christmas Wish List

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
Hello,

Here's a place to list a few ideas for Christmas Gifts for Moms Dads, Brothers and Sisters. You can also include gifts for friends.

On my list of possible gifts are,

Beer of the month membership
Coffee of the month membership
Perfume of the month membership

All of these are around $300.00 for a 12 month membership. Also available in 3 month memberships for around $70.00

For the kids, there are mini R/C Helicopters for $30.00 and an R/C Dragonfly for around $50.00. Both can be flown indoors. I own a dragonfly but only give it 2.5 stars. I just don;t have a big enough room to fly it in.

Merry Christmas!

Blackvelvet

My girlfriend loved her ticket to see Grave digger. She said she's going to get a t-shirt. :D

Notice how big the tires are compared to the guy in the picture... :joint:

Last edited:

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
pity about the back wheels's :D
yeah I know they only use the smaller wheels to transport the truck
I seen it on Discovery its too tall to fit in its transporter with its big wheels on
but it does spoil its macho looks

PoppinFresh

VW EOS
Volkswagen_EOS__200_206296a.jpg

facelift

Veteran
I was estimating the cost. Some of these clubs, like the steak lover's club can run up to $800.00 a year. $280.00 is about $300.00.

I was looking to get an Eos, but someone said I should wait until the 2nd coming of Eos to avoid any flws in the 1st edition. The new 2008 LeBaron has a hardtop convertible, and so does the Miata.

I got a new tent last year. Unfortunately, I haven;t used it, and with 4 poles, it's really made for a 2 person set up. I'll stick with my 12x12 family tent that I can set up in a windstorm in under two minutes.

I'm going to look into trails.com. I like trails....

B

baccas125

50 pair of socks would be nice. All the same color so that sorting them would be easy.

L

Lune TNS

I don't really care what I get this year, not expecting much. If I could get some stuff:

hydrohut mini
new cell phone
nice headphones
some clothes

tngreen

Veteran
im gettin the main thing i want, a snowboarding trip. no clue what im gettin the GF, i wish she was more selfish sometimes so she would tell me something she wants!

facelift

Veteran
I could use some new sock, and some clothes, but I already have my Christmas gift. Actually it's 2 years of Birthday and Christmas gifts and then some. I'm leaving in a few days for Yellowstone National Park.

Thanks for posting. This is my official K+ thread for everyone who posts. I still have K to go around today....

Merry Christmas!

Kizzattack

I think a memorable holiday would be a great gift. Maybe a little pricey, but it could be a really special time that someone would remember for the rest of their life.

Yummybud

Veteran
**** the holidays man

seriously christmas is just a time when rich people spend money buying gifts for everyone and poorr people max out their credit cards and eat beefaroni for the next few months so they can buy expensive gifts.

remember seeing this one guy without any teeth buying like 800 dollars worth of video games for his kids using his 5 credit cards so his kids love him.

tngreen

Veteran
Yummybud said:
**** the holidays man

seriously christmas is just a time when rich people spend money buying gifts for everyone and poorr people max out their credit cards and eat beefaroni for the next few months so they can buy expensive gifts.

remember seeing this one guy without any teeth buying like 800 dollars worth of video games for his kids using his 5 credit cards so his kids love him.

gotta love American consumerism!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
cobb access port 2.0, Cobb downpipe & up pipe w/o cats, four new tires, Coil over springs by HKS, and 50 shot of NOS!!!

facelift

Veteran
I'm outta K for a while. I'll get back to you soon guys soon.

Someone get Red a lap dance.

4 new tires is what my sister got last year from my mom. That's why I got the vacation.

Latest posts

Latest posts