What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherokee, NC 4/20 2024

Burn1

I haven't read that. Yes, EBCI is a nation in and of itself. What I did read is both North Carolina US Senators have stuck their stupid noses into it trying to find out if the inventory is traveling on state roads to the dispensary. Officials say they are prepared to fly the inventory from the grow to the dispensary. I'm going to try to go there to be a part of history. I won't be possessing any cannabis because I expect those two senators will do everything in their power to fuck it up.
Burn1

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I'm going to try to go myself, since it's a shorter drive than i regularly make to go fishing, or even just out fucking around. if you go, try to visit "Wheels thru Time", a killer Harley museum. Dale put together probably the most complete collection of Harleys on the planet before his death in 2021.

CharlesU Farley

I haven't read that. Yes, EBCI is a nation in and of itself. What I did read is both North Carolina US Senators have stuck their stupid noses into it trying to find out if the inventory is traveling on state roads to the dispensary. Officials say they are prepared to fly the inventory from the grow to the dispensary. I'm going to try to go there to be a part of history. I won't be possessing any cannabis because I expect those two senators will do everything in their power to fuck it up.
Burn1
That was one of the best posts I've read in a very long time! You give me the slightest tinge of hope for the future.

I'm an old, ancient Boomer fuck. I'm hoping you're a Millennial, that I usually disparage and you all usually make fun of us (go ahead and say OK Boomer if you want to :cool: so we're even).

What you're planning to do will make a difference... it just meant take a while.

If I'm wrong, like I usually am these days, and you're an old fuck like me, _respect_ for your activism and still wanting to change that which is fucked up.

If you'd like my kids, Gen X... see we're not total assholes after all. :LOL:

I think I've successfully pissed off at all age groups with this post.