What's new

Chemwreck Kush

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
errr....get it right. Rose buckets are NOT 2 gallon They are 1.7 gallons. And I love them. ;)

Edge of my seat to see this one play out....

dank.Frank

slackx

Veteran
Doing fantastic, dropping a couple more kush strains to fill in the blanks. Just got better i was sick saturday my entire birthday with sulfur burps and horrible stomach wrenching.

I'd say the little babies are around 4-7 inches tall now in their 18oz cups. They are officially going into veg in about 2 weeks depending on how fast the rest of these kush strains come in...I will give them their first dose of Terra Vega, and Cannazym today. I'll snap a picture when it comes time to repot.

slackx

Veteran
Hey guys just checking in, we're at the point where they are no longer considered seedlings...got a lot of work to do transplanting XX amounts of new seedlings into this run. Will post some pics of the chemwreck for you to love on later on this weekend!

slackx

Veteran
what he said ^^

both of ya shaddup! Before I put you both head down into some dirt and put you under the 1k!

Just finished transplanting the lot of my seedlings into 1.5 gallon round containers. I used promix Bx + fox farm chunky perlite. I lined the bottom of the containers about an inch of perlite for superior drainage. They are all looking a little shitty right now from waiting for the veg room to clear out. Was getting my witches; chem d; and carolina blue moms in check before they hit the CFL mom room. Anyway dropped the little kids in under the 1k MH today, once they perk back up and stop showing minor over water signs i'll snap some pics. I'd expect at this point i'd give it a week at most before explosive growth.

slackx

Veteran
All is very well guys, have no camera at the moment its on RMA right now. Their about 10 inches now getting ready for some flowering.

slackx

Veteran

There doing mighty pretty. Ended up with 5 solid plants in the end after my fierce selection standards, had a runt i had to give the smack too. They really dont have a odor right now, but they sure do look healthy. The front right two have a similiar structure and have very nice branching. Can't wait to flower these out their amongst some good company :)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi bro

looking good

include a few more pics
individual shots would be nice

keep us updated

peace

slackx

Veteran
hey ojd, i'll post some individuals once they are sexed. Glad I got me another pack of your chemwreck when it came up for auction too. Lots of phenos too be found in this mix. Got one plant showing female preflowers, rest aren't showing yet hoping for lots of pretty girls!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice 1 bro

veg is always a bit boring but come flowertime it going to be alot of fun

peace

slackx

Veteran
Yea, just waiting for some clones to root to place males once i flip the switch. Can tell some of them have some good chem influence from structure running chem ibl, chem d, and chem 4 next to them.

What ever happened to all those cool official test grower labels, too much heat?

Latest posts

Latest posts