What's new

Chem D x GSC

Pro Headies

Veteran
Hey Lyry no i dont got the forum to compare to. I almost passed on these testers too, i ran the SSSDH x GSC and wasnt totally into running another GSC cross since i dont like minty flavors(no mint for me in anything food wise ever please) but no mint in this cross. Think the mint in the SSSDHxGSC came from a mix of the sativa all around taste with alittle thin mint background from the GSC. I was hoping for Chem D dominate similar to my Fuel and #3 is almost identical to my Fuel structure wise. Thanks!

ISM2

Love those fall-like hues on the leaves! Does the 21-day fade cause that?
How do you determine when to harvest?

Pro Headies

Veteran
Love those fall-like hues on the leaves! Does the 21-day fade cause that?
How do you determine when to harvest?

Yeah the fade causes that cause my temps are only hitting 69 as a low. I dont use a microscope for trichs for harvest. I just set a rough finish day usually between 63 and 70 for new untested seeds. Then once i see there done plumping up and starting to ripen i start the fade. I prefer a more uphigh then a down heavy stone so i pick based on high. So if im not happy with high ill adjust more or less days on the next run.

whiteberrieS

WB
Veteran
Thanks everybody!

@Piff- #6 is definitly on the cookies side but with added size from the Chem D. No chem smell in her, more a mix of baked cookies with a strong smell of something else. Same smell in #4 and #3 but #4 is straight cookies and #3 is chem cookies.

@Bobbo-Thanks man!!!

@Mike-#3 is definitly cash crop material, looking at 7-8zips in a 5 gallon with her. #4 not so much, shes probably around 6zips. #1 and #2 were both over 6 so im figureing there all decent yielders with some being heavier the more they lean towards Chem D.

@WhiteB- Had to look up TokaCola, I try to go for the "centerfold" quality pics. I grew up looking at HT magazines and still got all them from the 90's. Wish i had a better camera then this freebie Kodak parking lot find. You the mod over at RIU?

@ojd- #3 is a chunky girl but #4,5,and #6 are contenders. #1 and #2 are same phenos to me. Neither have much smell compared to the other four girls and have a similar smell and high. #5 is different with a strong diesel bad breath lemon cookies smell and very tall, reminds me of a LSD from Bog a few years ago. #3,4, and #6 all smell like cookies but #4 is almost like real cookies you could eat, #6 is in the middle with mostly cookies with something else OGish and #3 is straight mix of cookies with chem, shes what i call ChemCookies.

Nope...is that why everyone always asks if I'm WhyteBerry? I'm whiteberrieS on all the boards. 'cept ***** I'm ElDiabloBlanco over there :p

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey Pro,
Just wondering the size of your room, the lighting and whatnot...? I know you said you have some 6' bushes going on, with a few ounces on each one. What bout nutes? Thanks man

Pro Headies

Veteran
Here is #6 at 62 days. Shes the last girl standing.

#3 Buds

#4 buds

#5 buds

So far 1-5 have a really good high all across the board. The more they lean away from GSC the more flavor they seem to carry. #5 is my favorite, shes got this sweet unleaded gas thing going on. Once i get to smoke #6 ill get a smoke report up on each plant.

Looks awesome, sad im late to this thread but im here lol. Once the last girl is down, i cant wait to hear your smoke report. And the average yield per plant. Good job

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So far 1-5 have a really good high all across the board. The more they lean away from GSC the more flavor they seem to carry.

AGREED, the high is nice on all mine good body and head effects. I was too sadly disappointed in the smell and flavor of my more cookie-ish phenos, the Chem type ones have the most smell and flavor from my testers as well.

All yours looking good PH, I should get some budshots up in my thread to finish it up.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey pro headies
another great update
i love your show's bro
so much detail and pics it really helps us breeders on these test show

pheno 1
looks like a real good mix of both parents in there
sour notes you say, lets hope she passes on that funk when dried

pheno 2
looking more chem influenced
sounds nice on the sweet end

pheno 3
just wow man
its like cookie on steroids by looks on yield
and with that added chem funk you say
how can she not be a winner just by looks and smell descriptions alone

pheno 4
man that number 4 is insane
giving 3 a real run for its money
the 3rd and 4th pic man the frost is insane
an smelling like real cookies you say?, sounds very nice to me

pheno 5
looking some tight nugs
and smells sour diesel with lemon
sounds delicous

pheno 6
what can i say, looks beatiful with the colours and some tight nugz
cookie og smell you say, sounds tasty to me

its looks like it will be a hard job at pro headies house to pick a keeper from these
really hard job

again bro thanks for the amazing show, loved it

its testers like you guys that really make my job alot easier with such great threads

hit me up when you next got some free space as we got lots of others stuff that needs testing, regs, fems and more of these cookies fem x's

thanks again bro for a great show and i look forward to your smoke reports

peace

Pro Headies

Veteran
Your growing skills match your handle... I'm interested to see which one you keep!

Thanks JB!

Im keeping #5 for sure for awhile and running #3 for 3rd time but dont think im keeping around. Im few weeks out from #1 and #2 finishing a second run then there gone. Same with #4 and #6, both few weeks into bloom and once there done there gone.

#5 is that one plant you count out until shes done and surprises you. Shes the keeper with flavor, high, and decent yield.

Last edited:

Jbomber79

Veteran
I kinda expected that based off your love for the Chem, which I share whole heartedly.

do you run C02?

Pro Headies

Veteran
Any chance you'll be updating your Gorilla Glue S1's thread anymore? How did they stack up against these?

I dont plan on updating GG4 S1 thread unless i start more seeds of them. Overall GG4S1 has more flavor and more complex high but still similar. The chem cookies all yielded more then my GG4S1 keeper.

Pro Headies

Veteran
I kinda expected that based off your love for the Chem, which I share whole heartedly.

do you run C02?

No i dont use CO2. Never have and have zero experience with it. I got so much air movement/exchange going on im not really setup for it.

Definitely a chem fan. Like the entire chem, og, sour line. I need a good OG in my stable. Taking a risk right now with a SFV og kush fem from swerve. Shes almost into bloom. Hope she performs.