What's new

CBD # 1 Feminized

libre

cbd 18 julio (11).jpg cbd 18 julio (12).jpg cbd 18 julio (13).jpg cbd 18 julio (14).jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice bush getting ready for flowering @libre ;) Keep the feeding high for macronutrients until at least passing mid flowering.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Those 2 phenos look a lot like the ones I had.

They are all piney and fruity.

The "sativa" was fruitier and more sativa, there's the mandarin people talk about. At harvest time it was more cedary than piney. The calyx to leaf ratio wasn't amazing though.

The "indica" other was full-on cheese for a while, it turned into resinous xmas tree pine with a very aggressive earthy attack. Very fast and very dense nugs.

Both smoked/vaped really well. The indica one has a Lime and very earthy taste, the sativa one has a little less character. Effects wise they are both quite similar but the sativa one has maybe a little longer "motivating" effect than the "indica" one.. but it's very subtle.

I lost the indica clone over the winter so I only have the sativa one, sharing a pot with a new seedling with large leaflets.

I agree on your insight @burningfire although both expressions share same THC-CBD chemotype (cannabinoid ratios and even contents) i also feel the more ErdPurt indica dominant plants have a heavier, more narcotic-relaxing effect, while the more sativa expressions are more clear and motivating, both still high in CBD- low in THC. Probably it has to do with the different terpene profiles (or minor cannabinoids not found yet).

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
That's the definition of a real bush @revegeta666 ;) great job from clone, should be about to start to flower around this time of the year.

Elf777

Hello,

I am going to quit smoking weed since I don’t tolerate thc well anymore. Right now I am experiencing withdrawal symptoms and I am looking for a strain that I can still enjoy and vape without worrying about any withdrawal symptoms. If possible with 0 psychoactivity. Is this strain suitable for that? I am no longer looking to get high, just to relax a bit and vape a bit, sleep better and treat insomnia/depression. And most of all, not experience withdrawal symptoms if I don’t smoke or vape for days. For people who have tried this strain, how was the effect? Thanks

mycelium

Hello, Elf777

Based on my experience with CBD#1, I can definitely recommend this strain to someone who doesn't tolerate THC. As far as effects go, I think the official description on the Ace seeds website is spot on. For me personally, I feel the effects mostly in my body and limbs, very relaxing indeed. In conclusion I think you should definitely give CBD#1 a try. Good luck.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks mycelium for chime in and for sharing your experience with CBD #1 :) much appreciated!

Hi @Elf777 CBD rich strains with very low THC work great to deal better with withdrawal symptoms.
Did you previously smoked THC rich flowers with tobacco or pure ?

THC helps me a lot with the appetite and sleep, so when i suddenly quit THC my body needs a few days to adjust to the new situation, other than that i have 0 anxiety or depression when i quit THC. On the other hand quit tobacco is harder, with much stronger withdrawal symptoms, in both cases CBD can help a lot, and CBD #1 is in my opinion the best stabilized CBD rich strain in the market for resins, quality of terpenes and CBD contents over 15 %.

@Azure @libre @revegeta666 :D how are your CBD #1s doing by mid Sept ?

revegeta666

Thanks mycelium for chime in and for sharing your experience with CBD #1 :) much appreciated!

Hi @Elf777 CBD rich strains with very low THC work great to deal better with withdrawal symptoms.
Did you previously smoked THC rich flowers with tobacco or pure ?

THC helps me a lot with the appetite and sleep, so when i suddenly quit THC my body needs a few days to adjust to the new situation, other than that i have 0 anxiety or depression when i quit THC. On the other hand quit tobacco is harder, with much stronger withdrawal symptoms, in both cases CBD can help a lot, and CBD #1 is in my opinion the best stabilized CBD rich strain in the market for resins, quality of terpenes and CBD contents over 15 %.

@Azure @libre @revegeta666 :D how are your CBD #1s doing by mid Sept ?

Mine is done!! This is the last picture I have of her 🙃🤣
IMG_20230815_093506_172.jpg

Sadly I had to take her down because of a legal dispute (disputa de lindes) so a topography guy had to come take aerial pictures of my property with a drone. I didn't want to take risks so that's why I chopped it a couple weeks ago.

So I have a little clone of her that's in early flowering. In a pot, on wheels, so I can hide it if necessary, like my other plants.
IMG_20230914_140016.jpg

I wanted a big one, but what can you do🤷‍♂️ Maybe next year.

burningfire

Veteran
CBD1 A clone from last year..

CBD1A-sept26.jpg

and a new seed I planted in the same pot because I didn't have enough room... this one's is like CBD1 D I had last year, more afghani. it'll be done by the end of next week I think. I've been consuming those the most so I regret not giving them more room. I'm not sure if I'll make an infusion, truth is I still have a little oil left and some buds as well.

CBD1E.jpg