What's new

CBD # 1 Feminized

Lebanizer

CBD #1 smell can be quite loud if that's what you mean @Lebanizer
Yes @dubi that's what I meant. Bad news for me. At least I got them as freebies so it's ok. If I may though, you may want to consider that people growing for medical reasons wouldn't want to grow something that stinks up their whole place. Something to consider.

Last edited:

revegeta666

Bon dia! Yesterday was harvest day for my CBD1 cut.
IMG_20240505_185635.jpg

IMG_20240506_104904.jpg

IMG_20240506_104142.jpg

IMG_20240505_185607.jpg

It came out a little leafier than I'm used to growing it indoors. Probably because of the colder nights?

Very loud as usual though, sour diesel style citric aroma. Just like I remember from my cannatonics from resin seeds.

It's great to have a CBD strain that can consistently yield buds that smell and taste so good you actually wanna smoke them, instead of the hay I grew previously from the usual trash European repackaging fembanks when CBD plants first became widely available.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Well well ripen resinous CBD flowers for best medicinal use @revegeta666 :yes:

t came out a little leafier than I'm used to growing it indoors. Probably because of the colder nights?

Do you mean the clone was leafier flowering in spring than when flowered during late summer/early fall ? If that's the case it has to do with the increasing photoperiod during spring, increase growing hormones and that makes buds leafier. Also colder nights.

revegeta666

Well well ripen resinous CBD flowers for best medicinal use @revegeta666 :yes:

Do you mean the clone was leafier flowering in spring than when flowered during late summer/early fall ? If that's the case it has to do with the increasing photoperiod during spring, increase growing hormones and that makes buds leafier. Also colder nights.
No, I meant compared to growing it indoors. Photoperiod was 12/12 throughout flowering as she was light deprived. Has to be the colder nights as you say.

Edit - could be the soil mix as well