What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cape Goat. My pineapple express cross

synapse57

This stuff is targeted at PTSD. For those days and afternoons when you need to clear your mind for the task at hand, with ZERO anxiety and worry about anything. Energetic and Euphoric. Like a goat at the Cape. like Cape Canaveral. and perfect for those Cape Cod winter days.

Cape Goat. All zing, no ding.

Golden Goat is another similar strain, but lacked the calming abilities of the Limoncello for ending Panic Attacks. It's better than a zanny.

Attachments

• CAPE GOAT.jpg
    CAPE GOAT.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 69
  • 20240308_LCPE 1.jpg
    20240308_LCPE 1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 62
  • 20240308_LCPE 2.jpg
    20240308_LCPE 2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 55
  • 20240308_LCPE 3.jpg
    20240308_LCPE 3.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 54
  • 20240308_LCPE 4.jpg
    20240308_LCPE 4.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 57
  • 20240310_JMLC x PE.jpg
    20240310_JMLC x PE.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 65
  • 20240310_JMLCPE Bud.jpg
    20240310_JMLCPE Bud.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 66
  • 20240310_JMLCPE.jpg
    20240310_JMLCPE.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 65

BeardogDaVe

This stuff is targeted at PTSD. For those days and afternoons when you need to clear your mind for the task at hand, with ZERO anxiety and worry about anything. Energetic and Euphoric. Like a goat at the Cape. like Cape Canaveral. and perfect for those Cape Cod winter days.

Cape Goat. All zing, no ding.

Golden Goat is another similar strain, but lacked the calming abilities of the Limoncello for ending Panic Attacks. It's better than a zanny.
Sounds amazing I need to find something like this for my PTSD!! Great work plant looks beautiful

synapse57

20240330_sz x pe.jpg

Slusherz x PE - super forgetful high. relaxing. big leaves, small buds.

20240408_bbc x pe  apex x pe.jpg

HSC Blueberry cupcake x mac1 x PE - Tasty sativa high. small cupcake buds covered in trichomes

ethos mandarin cookies x lilac diesel #22 x PE - strong diesel sativa high. buds covered in trichomes.

20240408_DFC x PE.jpg
Dosidos Fortune Cookies x PE - strong kush/indica high. this one was probably the highest thc. it's super satisfying.

These were the 'extra' plants over the winter grow. I've got a bunch more crosses germinating right now.

synapse57

Sounds amazing I need to find something like this for my PTSD!! Great work plant looks beautiful

Yeah. I'm going to try making Fem seeds from it. I'm a bit unsure of my current small supply of seeds from that cross. The mother was a little late-sprout plant from the last grow. I'd love to get this strain out for people suffering PTSD. with that constant 'fight or flight' feeling triggered all the time, and on alert. This stuff takes me off duty.

synapse57

20240701 CG1.JPG

I'm pretty sure this is a Cape Goat. Could easily be the Jr Mint pheno in there. That one has a lot of serrated leaves. The MAC1 side has a lot of extra leaflets.

Or.. My seed could've died off and some actual weed grew in there. I don't know yet. The other one looks normal, reminds me of Apple & Banana.

PadawanWarrior

View attachment 19028185

I'm pretty sure this is a Cape Goat. Could easily be the Jr Mint pheno in there. That one has a lot of serrated leaves. The MAC1 side has a lot of extra leaflets.

Or.. My seed could've died off and some actual weed grew in there. I don't know yet. The other one looks normal, reminds me of Apple & Banana.
Is this a late April Fools joke? That's not weed.
:ROFLMAO:

synapse57

No jokes. germ'd these 2 together. They have that weird serrated leaf from the Jr Mint x MAC1 line. Other stuff shows extra tridents. There. Attached that picture, as well. Another seed from the same batch. It's fun with some.. what.. F2. F3. seeds. It was the Jr mint x mac1 then lemoncello. that one got hit with pineapple express. and it's those seeds showing. Some of the others showed over the winter, but were male & chopped.

It's weed.

Attachments

• 20240709_195726.jpg
    20240709_195726.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 20240709_CG3.jpg
    20240709_CG3.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 20240709_CG2.jpg
    20240709_CG2.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 35
  • 20240709_CG1.jpg
    20240709_CG1.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 20240709_200912 CG 5.jpg
    20240709_200912 CG 5.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 30

PadawanWarrior

No jokes. germ'd these 2 together. They have that weird serrated leaf from the Jr Mint x MAC1 line. Other stuff shows extra tridents. There. Attached that picture, as well. Another seed from the same batch. It's fun with some.. what.. F2. F3. seeds. It was the Jr mint x mac1 then lemoncello. that one got hit with pineapple express. and it's those seeds showing. Some of the others showed over the winter, but were male & chopped.

It's weed.
That's crazy. I've never seen anything like that. I think @RoostaPhish is right. I looked up the Freakshow strain and the pics looked just like yours. Interesting.

synapse57

I have another strain that's 1/4th Freakshow. It's very close to this, but just a little different. I was just talking to the person it came from. This stuff is in 1 out of 5 of like 20 plants.. like 4 like this. and it's the Jr Mint x MAC1 line. HSC's phenohunter. Either, it's the same genetic mutation, or freakshow got in that seed mix.

The "Jr Mint x MAC1" was the freebie from my 1st seed order, a couple years ago. I grew clones, and bred with those. About 1/4th of that stuff is showing those leaf mutations. Then, 2 to 3 generations later of breeding, I got this complete fern. I really don't think the Freakenstein x Gelonade got to all the stuff.. but some of it could be. I grew out the Jr Mint x MAC1, BBC x MAC1, and the Jr Mint BBC MAC1 last summer. The FG stuff showed a little bit different variation. Jr Mint shows those trident smaller leaflets. FG showed extra leaves in the center of the leaf.

So.. Yeah.. Next step is to grow out some FG seeds I have, see what those look like. Right now, Those are my CG seeds. Cape Goat. That's (Jr Mint x MAC1) x Lemon cello x Pineapple Express. Other CG plants show those extra leaflets. Picture attached.

Breeding is fun... you never know when some Freakshows will show up. I really think I stumbled upon 2 similar strains. Like.. Gomer & Goober. cousins.

Attachments

• 20240709_195726.jpg
    20240709_195726.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 24

synapse57

So, according to shapeshifter. The freakshow has pineapple express in it. That is definitely something to consider.
Yeah. I'm just figuring that part out now. Kind of ironically funny I hit my stuff with PE pollen last summer. the Jr Mint x MAC1 has been showing some weird leaf traits, and then cross that with PE. Yeah. It's hitting recessive genes on both sides. like 1/4th of these are coming out super freaky. This is my 1st breeding project, and I'm just growing out another batch of seeds now.

The Indica x PE make short, bushy plants, with super good highs. The sativa x PE mixes are coming out more sativa. and a few funky leaves.

Blueberry cucpake x mac1 x pe was kinda boring. so was the Apex x pe.

Slusherz & Dosidos Fortune Cookie were really good indica mixes.

This 'Cape Goat' stuff, the jr mint lemoncello pe, stuff is just my special daytime strain. no anxiety. that LC is a real anxiety reliever, along with PE. perfect mix for me. I just want to get a good breeding line going, and some Fem seeds from it next.

Latest posts

Latest posts