What's new

cannaworld.com got busted

sparkles

heard through the grapevine, and seen at another site,
that cannaworld-.com got busted because elite genetics
was selling seeds from usa to usa there, and also that he
got busted for selling bud mail order using the site to do so.
word is that elite genetics, and earth are cooperating with
LEO to get lighter sentences, as earth condoned all activities
and he is an accessory to the crimes, since he owned/ran the
site and the auction site. which usa breeders sold to and shipped
to usa growers/buyers.

this figures why the site has been down for almost 2 weeks.
and also heard that LEO is accessing the database from the
sites, both forums and auctions!
and that earth agreed to let LEO run the site after it
comes back online, to ensnare growers-buyers and what not.
should have known it was a matter of time only, as elite-greens
bragged openly there, and other sites about mailing bud and seeds
from usa. and many peps warned elite genetics that this was a
HUGE security risk, but he didnt listen!

here is a partial list of some of elite genetics handles.
that he uses here, and at cannaworld-.com and other sites
so you can be fore warned that he is cooperating with the DEA/FBI-
Greensea4me
EGB CO.
Greens
Diesel Seeds
calikushedseeds
calikushedbro
markscastle
krippy
greenski
he frequents here, and doc chronics site, to spam his
fake gear, and now that this is his 3rd felony conviction
(3 strikes your out law) and he has a woman and kid,
he is cooperating with DEA/FBI for his recent bust.
just so you all know. and cannaworld site/auction
is now in LEO's hands!!

tighT

Just found this post... must Bump! To warn others.

Last edited:

sparkles

someone who knows elite genetics-greensea4me told
me, that elite said he got popped and got the site
popped too.

its also posted by someone else at PG

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
Untill Gypsy, OP or Dutch confirm it's just a rumor to me.
You got 19 posts? and PG is only a reliable sorce for shit.

Sin

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
No offence, but without links, just a second hand source and rumours from PG.. I'll agree with Sinful.

krippy and greenski are not earth and greensea4me both of them are talented growers from advanced nute forums. krippy is a buddy of mine. i dont know greenski personaly but have read tons of his posts.

G

... Just let me get this straight. A weed site I didn't know existed bites the dust ... due to foolish business practices ... and people are ass bite snitching to get out of trouble ... and this info came second hand (3rd if you count the Internet as a "hand") from someone who knows someone ... and ... has been verified by at least 1 source at PG ??

Last edited:
G

greens is one of the handles?? as in 'guerilla gold' breeder Greens?

skar

let the time doing his part of the things...we will know what happened there is no place for rumor when it come to things like that :joint:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Greenski is posting over at Doc's site and says it's bull. Folks over there say Sparkle is a cop-wanabee and is a troll who has been bugging Greens over an order gone bad. I have no knowledge about this. Just reporting what folks are saying over there.

If Sparkle hadn't just joined this site,I might give it more credence. If you check, all but one of her posts are slamming Elite Genetics and greens and the majority of those threads have been locked. Looks like complete bull to me.

Last edited:

Berry_Coughin'

Veteran
Pops said:
Greenski is posting over at Doc's site and says it's bull. Folks over there say Sparkle is a cop-wanabee and is a troll who has been bugging Greens over an order gone bad. I have no knowledge about this. Just reporting what folks are saying over there.

If Sparkle hadn't just joined this site,I might give it more credence. If you check, all but one of her posts are slamming Elite Genetics and greens and the majority of those threads have been locked. Looks like complete bull to me.

Pops... I suspected the same, which is why I asked for sparkles to sight her source.... the only posting at cannaworld done by sparkles, were complaints on an order from greens... not to say what she says is not true... but there could also be some motive not seen on these boards as to why someone would make such accusations......

guess we'll just have to wait for one of the big Chiefs to chime in on this situation......

smoke1son and danknuggler could reaffirm what I just said about sparkles

G

Thats a pretty strong accusation for hearing "through a friend???"

G

please update , this has me kinda worried since I had dealings with greens recently . . not too worried since I am well under legal limits in california, but still.

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
Sparkles I dont no if what you say is true or not, but comming from someone that joined canna just for the sake of gettin back at greens, for what u say were"bogus" genes. Its hard to believe and its kinda low of you to say those things when you dont know the facts for sure. For the simple reason greens is not the only person involved, i must admit a few wierd things happend before the site closed, but if you have no hard core evidence to back up what you said why say it?

pastor420

Sparkles was on most folks ignore over at canna for all the garbage postings. Probably the last person I would use as a reliable source.

-P420

okwildfire

pastor420 said:
Sparkles was on most folks ignore over at canna for all the garbage postings. Probably the last person I would use as a reliable source.

-P420
and hg..aswell from what ive seen....