Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What to do with all this dirty stuff...

picture.php

View image in gallery

Love my grinder...
That would be scissor hash to boot...

This is from 2 plants and I was trying to be-careful not to knock much off....lol

Im melting!!!!

JointOperation

ya that thing needs a good cleaning lol. i let my bowls get bad. .but not that bad.. lol. a few days of smoking bowls or bongs for me.. and it needs a cleaning bad.. lol.. i guess im a little OCD tho.. because the taste is sooo much nicer with a clean piece.

hotboxes

Looking very nice DUDE, I just got out of the hospital a week ago today still sore as hell. I ess able to get in and get some photos before everything is chopped I'll try and get them loaded gets here tomorrow morning afternoon had to chop one cause I was getting some bud rot. Looks tasty as hell man

DabOnDabs

Veteran

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya that thing needs a good cleaning lol. i let my bowls get bad. .but not that bad.. lol. a few days of smoking bowls or bongs for me.. and it needs a cleaning bad.. lol.. i guess im a little OCD tho.. because the taste is sooo much nicer with a clean piece.

Doh...

Looking very nice DUDE, I just got out of the hospital a week ago today still sore as hell. I ess able to get in and get some photos before everything is chopped I'll try and get them loaded gets here tomorrow morning afternoon had to chop one cause I was getting some bud rot. Looks tasty as hell man

Bro.. Good to hear..Been a nurse for minute myself and know well the surgeries you've been through.. Be glad I was not your nurse...
I tended to make my patients laugh,post op and that ,though funny,made for one painful recovery..
Pulling for you brother...Been on my mind and stoked your home...

Puff,puff,recover...

DUDE!!! PASS IT MY WAY, :tiphat:

Im melting too, just lookin at that ish. Looks fireeeeee

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing:

She is starting to taste like a :
Root beer float....
Big time...
I've been trying to figure her taste out and it hit me...

Have you ever had a float and the soda has the ice cream all melted in it... That's the exhale taste of LTFB and after taste...

Working on getting some dried bud shots...
Almost done trimming...

D.U.D.E...

JointOperation

looks like a totally diff piece dude.. good for you.. lol.. but everythings looking stellar dude.. hope all goes well.. if u ever need a tester.. im looking to test for a few.. ill be uploadin more pics soon if u wana check that out .. lol.

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like a totally diff piece dude.. good for you.. lol.. but everythings looking stellar dude.. hope all goes well.. if u ever need a tester.. im looking to test for a few.. ill be uploadin more pics soon if u wana check that out .. lol.

As a matter a fact...lol
In a month or so im going to be in need of testers for what I've just harvested... Lot's of flavor infused goodness...
Hope to see you around,Cannafornia way...

nice macros dude. i miss my camera.

:tiphat: I've come to enjoy my phone but would rather have the s5 at this point... Supposed to have a great picture system built in...
Cant wait till we have hologram photos tho... lol

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had to get out and ride a few waves...
Man,what a beautiful day but damn was that water cold...
We took the pup to the beach for the 1st time and Mini Dude
is such a beach dog... He had all the ladies coming over...
Of course... My lady was sitting right there keeping an eye on me... Doh... Great times had and many a wave felt the wrath of Achilles Aka,Mini Dude... Ruff,ruff,pass...

Latest posts

Latest posts