What's new

Cannabis in Uruguay (South America 34°)

Kayaman

Veteran
Here's that same angola roja x banghi X Malawi.

To show the ArxB lineage...CHeck the prominent red hairs

picture.php

picture.php

Kayaman

Veteran
Indicas are done for this season, Here's the last Lesotho x Uzbekistan F2.

Some nice buds to enjoy after a proper cure, I always let them dry for 6 days or so and then 2 days i a wooden box, then ready to the glass jars and I open them everyday to aireate a bit.

I start toking on the buds after 10 days at the glass jars. :drum: That's If I got something else well cured to hang on, If not I smoke it right away :smoker: :laughing:

:woohoo:
picture.php

picture.php

:smoke:

Gist

Very nice harvest you got there Kayaman!

About how many plants are you growing at any given time?

Kayaman

Veteran
Hello People!

I have two sativas left and I harvested 2 small clones in one gallon pots. 3 plants grown in 2 gallons, 1 in 4 gal and the 2 sativas in 3 and 6 gal. This will last me until next year for sure. 9 plantas this season but i started harvesting first days of march. And many of them were small.

I'll come back with pics of the sativa buds, they have a hardcore amount of resin this year.

:wave:

sun & sea

Paraguayan Sativa

Paraguayan Sativa

Hello everybody, this is a daughter of my first plant "the Tri Tri", a Paraguayan sativa. Been flowering for about ten weeks. It´s in a 20 litre pot and fertilized with bone meal and banana tea every two days.
Has been tied up since it was little and so is not easy to realize wich one is the principal bud. I`m waitng to harvest this beauty maybe this weekend.
It has a great smell and lots of resine, it gave like ten seeds, the biggest seeds I`ve ever seen but the father is an hermafrodite. :frown:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I also have a sister of this one flowering, a smaller plant polinized with a (((Nevill`s Haze x Uzbekistan) x Malawi) x Cantarela F2) male. Great seeds about to come.

Paz, amor, respeto y ganja para todos

Peace, love, respect and ganja for all

:rasta: :joint:

Kayaman

Veteran
nice macro there S&S looks great, Il help you to pick that beauty :cool:

i'm waiting on my new camera, to post the last pictures of the two sativas i got left for the season.

:rasta:

rasjano

lovely works with yours "marias" bros...really ...
seasun..preciosa colega...
kayaman...wainting for thats fotos :yeahthats

buenos humos
rasjano

Kayaman

Veteran
Sativas update

Sativas update

Hello all,

Welcome to Icmag Lionroot :joint:

:cool:
Both sativas are reaching their peak of maturation, they are through week 13 of flowering by now. I'll chop them next week or so. I really didn't give them much ferts/care this year and they still produced a lot of hard buds. Angola has that trait, which seems pretty dominant. :rasta:

I finally got my new Camera! :jump: and I'm delighted. It's Sony Cybershot DSC-H10 8.1MP 10x Optical zoom. I'm getting the hang of it, learning macros and all its functions. :D:D:D

Here's OTHaze X ArxB

picture.php

picture.php

ArxB X Malawi

picture.php

picture.php

Enjoy
:woohoo:

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Sure we enjoy!!

Kayaman brother ! hehe its so cool to see that you have your own thread with some tropical buds.. as always-- mouthwatering.
Youre always inspirationa.. and also because you live in another world than us northern-emisphere-rs.. double big up :yes: :yes:

Ill follow this one for sure man ! representing the old skool outdoor lovers. R.I.P. OG times.

be well brother :wave:

Kayaman

Veteran
:wave:Hehe, It's great to see you here, a grower with such background as yours WAMEN. :respect:

I try my best to have quality flowers for me and me friends and always spreading the message.

Here's a close up of ArxB X Malawi
picture.php

picture.php

My new cam gets pretty deep in the buds, I'm delighted! :jump:

Cya people!:laughing:

sun & sea

Paraguayan Sativas

Paraguayan Sativas

Hello everybody, this are the last days of this paraguayan sativa. I`ve already chopped two branches because they were dying. They are drying right now.
We`ll be harvesting this one this weekend for sure.
I also have a sister of this beauty, i have to wait maybe one or two weeks more to cut this one. I`ve polinized it with a (((Neville`s Haze x Uzbekistan) x Malawi)x Cantarela F2) male. So we are waitin for some great seeds to.

Tri Tri Paraguayan Sativa

picture.php

picture.php

A sister of the one above with some seeds...:yummy:

picture.php

picture.php

Peace, love and ganja for all the universe.

Paz, amor y ganja para todo el universo.

:rasta: :joint:

sun & sea

Moco de gorila (Gorillas Booger)

Moco de gorila (Gorillas Booger)

Here I am again with a pic of my colombian friend who is growing a paraguayan sativa in an uruguayan balcony. Is a big plant, about 1,90 meters tall.
We have to wait some weeks more to cut this one. Look at it...

picture.php

Great job of the colombian man for his first plant.

Que hermosa el moquitooo!!!!!
Y por lo que veo, la tienes bien monitoreada:angrymod:(parece una camara lo que hay en la pared)
Felicitaciones, hay que tener huev.. para criar tamaño monstruo en un balcon, espero que no tengas algun vecino de esos mirones con largavistas mi amigo!!!!
Good luck & takes care of that beauti........:bow:

Kayaman

Veteran
Hello poeple! :wave:

Whoa! :yoinks: Great pics Sun&sea :)
That Moco got BIG :jump: Bigups for 'el colombiano' :yes:

I can help picking that lady :D:D:D if you need me. I'll be there to help you with your paraguayan.

Tremendos cogos!

Here's a nice Cantarela F1 bud. Now curing in a glass jar.

picture.php

picture.php

Lionroot

Hi everybody,

Hermosa sativa, felicitaciones para el colombiano.
Nice picks kayaman, seguro que le estas sacando el jugo a esa camarita :)

Saludos

scaramanga

Hello poeple! :wave:

Whoa! :yoinks: Great pics Sun&sea :)
That Moco got BIG :jump: Bigups for 'el colombiano' :yes:

I can help picking that lady :D:D:D if you need me. I'll be there to help you with your paraguayan.

Tremendos cogos!

Here's a nice Cantarela F1 bud. Now curing in a glass jar.

picture.php

picture.php

That looks like one tasty bud you have there Kayaman. What does she smoke like?