Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
0F0376AC-2BA9-4B88-B1D5-22459C4FDE02.jpeg

Bump 😜

Everybody like chilling in the radiance of Bodhi’s LA Hindu Kush x 88 G13HP

armedoldhippy

Veteran
after having to borrow a neighbors dog for walks, i -may- have lucked into a cat, for outside at least. another neighbor had to put one of hers out because it was starting to leave "surprises" hidden through the house for her to find. gorgeous calico, a damn attention sponge that proves the exception to the rule of the aloof cat. if it's not sitting in my lap when i go out, it's writhing on it's back next to me so i can scratch her belly...i put her an enclosed box w/a blanket & food/water on the carport, and she aint left for three days now. if you feed a cat, it's yours, right ?:shucks::biggrin:

spigolaro

The kitten had a laser surgery to remove a small tumor only that every time the scab dries up, she takes it off with her nails, that's why it's combined like this.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
starting to feel like a "crazy cat guy" these days. been trying to get a feral female here to hang around, she's a great cat. then, next door neighbor put one of hers outside when it forgot what a litterbox is for. it's a real attention sponge. it came under the car while i was working and was rubbing against my face. could not see shit! the one i was trying to get to hang around is still running her trap line of willing enablers that leave food out though. i've seen two others as well sneaking into the food i leave out...may have to quit that, don't want ALL of the cats around here on my carport.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Gotta have a few token doggo pics in a cat thread
don't see why not. every cat i've had held a few "quirks" that reminded me of dogs...my newest rolls onto her back for belly rubs. if that's not a sign of dog DNA, i don't know what is...one we used to have would run from window to window watching our kids playing in the yard until we opened the door so he could could get in on the fun.