What's new

Can We Say Kush Treez

G

HELL YA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

looks like you got :dueling: colas!

Bombay as always Maestro!

G

i wouldnt be able to spread the light and have room with reflector i took them off as the plants grew above them so out the bulbs came.

70s_PotHead

Crazy ass grow you have my friend, IMO you need more light tho. How the hell do you water them and how offten? Show a pic of the tree trunks haha

70s :joint:

G

i water about every 5-7 days with ohh about 20 or so gallons of water. maybe more. acutally i think yeah about 20 gallon. when i flush my god lots of water.. shit its everywhere hence why i want to do a bucket grow like T does... yeah i could use more light but i dont think the breaker will hold it. i ahve another 400- or a 600 but i just cant put it in .. trust me i want to but cant.. its kinda strange but everything get a grea amount of light even the tops that are at 8 feet that why i ahve no reflectors also... but theya re huge man bigger than i expected.. trimming under neath really made the difference i think

G

yeah im hoping i can hold it all together for another 8 weeks i will be loving life... looking for great yeild and quality... im gonna let them all ripen the way i like them

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
ahhhh right on purple kush eh smoked some other night again was fricken real good

very very tasty for sure the gardens lookn real nice buddy :lurk:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet bro, boy do i got a pk nug that will make you guys drool when i get back. mmmmmmm i can still taste it and i smoked 2 and a half hours ago bwahaha.

G

dude jay i loved that pic my friend dank dank dank...

so everything is completly budding the prpl kush is doing great loving life the pkXsd is loving it also. the pk's are huge and budding away. theya re growing so close to the 1000wt though im starting to think about the future when the get big if they are going to get burned or not. plus so are soing sign s of wind burn from the fans beins so close. but nothing bad is something i noticed..then i noticed also which is normal but a question in the back of my mind my 1000wt bulb is like 5 inches if not closer to the roof which is woood and man i was really hot to the touch. besides getting a nice burn mark i would combust you think and create a fire if so i guess i need to figure something out... i dunno things i noticed last night when looking at them.. but i must say the prpl mom is flweoring like crazy she is going to make lots of buds lots and lots or should i say is making

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
1000wt bulb is like 5 inches if not closer to the roof which is woood and man i was really hot to the touch

wow dosent sound very safe, isnt there a way you could get some sort of reflector over the bulb ???. or maybe even get a exhaust duct to pull air directly from above bulb and socket i have a small peice of fire retardant board for jewelery making but for the life of me cant remember the name of it. but its for holding a small torch for kiln pot to melt small amount of metals, i can place the torch flame directly on it and nothing no burn no heat build up dang if i can remember the name i'll surly post it buddy

RUDEBOI

Nspecta said:
Swerve~Them thar treez are lookin' nice man...flowerz are just around tha corner now. :yummy:

I've been kinda curious...do you know what crosses/hybrids yer Pure Kush #1, #2, & #3 are? I'm gathering Suge didn't hook you up with the Mother cut...? Or, am I mistaken and tha #'s just stand for Pure Kush cutz from different sources?

Take 'er eazy, IGT
Those are hybrids IGT/WTR, and I know for a fact that those are PK/Lep & PK/Suge's OG. They all looked different cuz they are!LOL In any event they're some good stuff in those crosses, BTW the PK/SD's that are pictured are made with a male from Rez's SD IBL. Suge made another cross reversing the PK to a ECSD mama but those didn't get very far~ :woohoo:
Can't wait to see how they finish going so Big Tho, maybe debunk the myth that all Socal Kush strains yield miserably.

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:chin: I would lower your light down if it was my room.I usually have mind sitting at around the 6 ft mark or so. :wave:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea man maj. has a great idea. put a small fan above the bulb going out with a small scrubber on it if your worried about smell. ive done that one boxes ive made in the past really cools down the temps cuz heat rises to the highest point anyways.

maybe debunk the myth that all Socal Kush strains yield miserably.

haha thats just beacuse most people dont know what thier doing with a good kush. swerve knows whats up, ya damn kushhead ;p

G

RUDEBOI said:
Those are hybrids IGT/WTR, and I know for a fact that those are PK/Lep & PK/Suge's OG. They all looked different cuz they are!LOL In any event they're some good stuff in those crosses, BTW the PK/SD's that are pictured are made with a male from Rez's SD IBL. Suge made another cross reversing the PK to a ECSD mama but those didn't get very far~ :woohoo:
Can't wait to see how they finish going so Big Tho, maybe debunk the myth that all Socal Kush strains yield miserably.

huh??? you realize these were given to me from suge himself in clone form right???but really, what are you talking about? i know for fact they are all pure kush how cause we ahve flowered them and smoked them thank you ... i personelly like the pk as it it stronger than the pkXsd imo but the pkXsd is a freakin killer yeilder imo. . an exactly like jaykush said those that dont know how to grow kush the way it can be grown dont get massive number but you will see big number from a lot fo the growers here with the kushes. we love our kushes..

T i can't lower the lights as my plants are so overgrown they will be inside the lights and burned... so i am thinkin 3 things..

1. i baught an automatic fire extinguisher. not just for this but because i ahve wanted one for a while remember saftey first.

2. i cut the hole in the roof and place another fan there

or 3. deal with it and just hope that the next 40 days or so it will be fine..

but it sits about 2 inches higher than it does on the pic.i will grab somenew pics tonight

Last edited:

ColoraDro

anyway swerve hows the bubba bro :yummy:

what i would do for a nug of that bubba right now i have been smoking dirt weed dude and it sucks... :badday:

hope all is well bro keep it green :wave:

swerve will. as will i... as did ograskal>>will(did)prove that the kush strains(even our beloved og) can be a good yeilder once each kush is properly worked on. we have NO CHOICE but to make these kushes work for us. we(or at least I)only have so much space to work with..... and to be honest.. not many strains in the world are as good as some of the ones out here. all other comperable strains are out of my reach.... we get what we can, and make the best of it. some of us just happen to be more geographicly lucky than others. :wink:

a few weeks ago.... my sfv og and my tripple og are in the back. :woohoo:

Last edited:

RUDEBOI

Swerve said:
huh??? you realize these were given to me from suge himself in clone form right???but really, what are you talking about? i know for fact they are all pure kush how cause we ahve flowered them and smoked them thank you ... i personelly like the pk as it it stronger than the pkXsd imo but the pkXsd is a freakin killer yeilder imo. . an exactly like jaykush said those that dont know how to grow kush the way it can be grown dont get massive number but you will see big number from a lot fo the growers here with the kushes. we love our kushes

First of all I'd like to apologize to you if I offended you in any way, I am not saying that you don't have Suge's Pk cut cuz the bud you first posted certainly looks like it, but, I was told otherwise by the man himself. Not that I particularly care, as I am more interested in is how any of them turn out grown "Tree" style. I was really trying to let IGT know that he wasn't crazy and that he was seeing differences in those that you had labeled PK 1,2,3, which would make people assume that they were different, right? At least in my garden the only time I put a different # on the same strain, is if it were grown from seed and each of them could be a seperate/different pheno. I dunno maybe my logic is incorrect but I also have the "large yielding PK/SD you spoke of and yer right, it's not the same quality of smoke as the PK but, that isn't the only pheno my friend!LOL Suge and I did the testing on those beans and we both have atleast 3 other pheno's that blow that one away and are much more comparable to the PK cut high, with a Diesel smell/aftertaste. Anyways dude, if you have the Realz :woohoo: it will be apparent to us all real soon as we should begin to see that awesome color that will start gettin' sick after 60 especially with the cold weather, right? Great Strains are to be appreciated and shared but some people like to keep shit exclusive, and Suge is one of those guys! Funny thing is I gave him some very exclusive Socal Kush genetics like SFV O.G., Larry Kush, Irene Kush, Orgnkids Pre-98 Bubba, etc... not really expecting anything inreturn other than an honest assessment and some nice exclusive crosses and he's done me right on that, reversing the PK and crossing it to my different K strains.
I've seen the Ograskl SFV, and I must say it reminds me of the ghost cut, and that I believe was an Ogers S1, I'm not saying that it ain't the realz but the O.G. I know and love is a super stretcher, and ain't nobody got skillz to turn it into a Cola producing plant IMO. Plus IME I've never seen a O.G. nug bigger than a 1/8 or so, and I lived off/on L.A./Hollywood/SFV for 7 years from '94-'01, maybe you guys have experienced otherwise but that's just my .02! Now there are plenty of O.G. hybrids that are made just about every week that will prolly be identified solely as O.G. that produce awesome yields but a discerning palate can tell the difference and know that a compromise was made to insure financial success! I find No fault in that either!LOL
BTW Swerve, I believe that Bubba K was made with PK, there is such a noticeable similarity in the taste/smell leaf structure, it's hard to ignore. What do you think? Anyways I wish you well with yer "Big Girls" Can't wait to see how they turn out,and once again I apologize if I in any way offended you...
1 last thing, Please bend those bitches over cuz you're scaring me with how close those bulbs are to the ceiling, I've unfortunately experienced GrowRoom fires and that ain't nothin' to be playin' with!

Last edited:
hey rudeboi. i myself have seen fairly massive true sfv og colas. i belive the biggest was around 9grams dried!! I DO know my og. If that wasnt sfv og.... nothing is. If you want to make reference to the original og(tahoe cut)... youd have a more valid p o v on the yeilding capabilities of og. Though i do also know somebody who grows the original, and ill agree he never gets much bigger then 5 gram nugs... but he gets alot from one plant because of his extensive training and work on the plant. Hve you ever thought that maybe suge doesnt want to advertise it everytime he gives up or trades a strain??? I dont know honestly enough about PK... I do trust swerves resources and knowledge. LIKE I SAID.... i dont know.

G

ok i feel what you are saying the irene kush huh nice taster there.. im gonna pm you we need to chat a bit im curious about things here. i understand but i guess youa re right we will know soon enough. all is know is all the pk buds has the purple hue to them and the pkXsd is purple also but the bud in the picture my friend is my purple kush not pure kush.... i will hit you up should be interesting to see.