What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Can this plant be saved?

jack.green

Hello,
I live in Costa Rica, and am working with the soil and nutrients that are locally available, but I think the soil is quite porous and does not retain much water, anything over 250 ml just drains out of the 3 gallon pot.
This is a closet grow, the lights are a 100w full spectrum and I keep 20 hours of light and 4 hours of darkness to this Afghan Kush Autoflower. Bought seeds from a Spanish website called Ganesh Grow, they were just under $3 per seed.
Humidity in my area ranges between 60%-90% and temperature between 22-30 Celsius.
The following picture is a 35 day old plant, but as you can see it’s stunted. The leaves are curling up in a peculiar way, does anyone know what does this mean?
Thanks!

Attachments

• afghan1.jpg
    afghan1.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 8
  • afghan2.jpg
    afghan2.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 7

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello,
I live in Costa Rica, and am working with the soil and nutrients that are locally available, but I think the soil is quite porous and does not retain much water, anything over 250 ml just drains out of the 3 gallon pot.
This is a closet grow, the lights are a 100w full spectrum and I keep 20 hours of light and 4 hours of darkness to this Afghan Kush Autoflower. Bought seeds from a Spanish website called Ganesh Grow, they were just under $3 per seed.
Humidity in my area ranges between 60%-90% and temperature between 22-30 Celsius.
The following picture is a 35 day old plant, but as you can see it’s stunted. The leaves are curling up in a peculiar way, does anyone know what does this mean?
Thanks!
Try putting a drain tray on the bottom to help soak up more water from the bottom. Use the same 250 ml water but put it in the drain tray to be soaked up from the bottom. Be careful not to over-water and cut the oxygen off from the roots.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts