What's new

can anyone tell me about farming hemp flowers? in my state?

CannaZen

i've read sometimes the thc level goes above 0.3 which is the limit.

well. i read a post for cbd the flowers must be harvested by hand? i dont think i can afford a tractor/implement for this purpose.

what do cbd farmers sell, must i trim leaves?

i think i can only do like maybe 5 acres of plants by hand myself were i only cutting the stalks, removing fan leaves and selling to the benefactor counter part licensee of my state. maybe more given time.

Montana.

BruceNCG

Advertiser
Hi
So I’m confused on your question
Hemp is grown exactly like cannabis,
Harvest depends on your end use.
Flower would be harvested for the tops and the rest of the plant stalks can be bailed for textile producers if u have a market developed for that.
Five acres is a big area to grow if ur not experienced, I have CBD strains to preserve but I’m a year out on having them in our store. I would suggest u have a buyer for your product before you start, here the hemp farmers planted the whole valley and had no market developed and went bust.

CannaZen

i know its grown like cannabis its hemp. is there market locally for boutique hemp flowers?

Last edited:

CannaZen

still selling it here, mostly coated with delta-8. doesn't taste as good as real weed, but is not unpleasant and will get you buzzed.

still selling it here, mostly coated with delta-8. doesn't taste as good as real weed, but is not unpleasant and will get you buzzed.
why is that. hemp without selective pressure for terpenes and just taken from a non-boutique field, grown like fiber plants? just my postulations. i have not seen or heard of hemp seeds said to contain delta 8 that are available. "For example, delta-8 THC, as noted, occurs naturally in only small amounts in hemp, so most delta-8 on the market today is extracted from concentrated CBN or CBD through a chemical conversion process."

Latest posts

Latest posts