What's new

California Orange x Bubbalicious & Calloway Blue grow by mellomel.

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Here ya go maxima ;)

Here ya go maxima ;)

Hey Max, Someone else asked the same ? a while back. My husband and I could only find the seedbay description. I hope this helps. You could always ask Gdawg, the breeder for some more info or links. I doubt he would mind, he is a very nice person. Any way I hope this helps answer a little about their lineage. If you find anything else, please let me know hey.

Description: Breeder Gdawg
callaway blue(kcxmountain jam) this is an untested cross of mine, the kc mother a cross of nl5 and an unknown standout father. the chimera mountain jam father used in this pollination was chosen out of a dozen males or so. the kc mother is a hazy lady that likes to stretch so be prepared and a great yield possible if scrogd'. the mother also finishes in 55-58 days and extremely high resin content, with medium size dense nugs.taste and smell are topnotch piney and fruit tones very stony

lexxx

Hi Mell

Hi Mell

Just poppin in to see how the CB's are doing. Nice 9 fingers on those! Can't wait to see the big fat buds in a few weeks. I have a pack of these but I want to see what you can advise after you finish up.

ciao!

mellomel

ICMag Donor
Hey Lexxx and welcome m8. They are already budding so you got here just intime, lol...

I am just about to take and upload some pics of these girls and the 'karma' testers too. Has been a while since last pics were uploaded due to our camera shitting its self. But bought a new and better one within 3 days. Could not wait and didn't want to let anyone down-especially who we are doing testers for:)
Back soon with some bud pics.

mellomel

ICMag Donor
Updated Pics...

Updated Pics...

Finally finished uploading all pics. Gee it takes forever sometimes on internet explorer. And stuffs up alot. Might have to allocate some time to download and install Firefox. Here are the ladies with their bountiful bud sites;
CaliO:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Did you notice the nobby nodes,lol. Never seen this before, has any one else?
I reckon they smell exactly like tangerines, yummy....

And here are the Callaway Blues with their budly sites...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Getting stinkier by the day...

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great pics Honey, the Calio x bubble are going great the smell from them is very pleasant i cant wait to puff on them after a good cure and the yield from them should be good but the look of them bud sites everywhere

The Callaways as you all can see have been slower to flower for some reason but are starting now,
as you can see in one of the pics she is a little unhappy it is the only plant doing this i could be from the scarid treatment 2 days ago
The smell is changing from these i think, its going to a more fruity/ juicy fruit smell veeerrrrryyyy nice
Nice work mel

mellomel

ICMag Donor
You already asked me this, LMFAO...

You already asked me this, LMFAO...

Thanks Vegan...Yeah, new cam, love it:)

You already asked me about the stretch, lol, and Shaun posted this in reply last time. You must of missed it...

Hey ido it seems to be taking over

Vegan, if i remember right the pre-flowered around week 4-5, we have 2 plants very similar in structure, i would say 1 has stretched about 1x and the other has had very little stretch but they haven't been on 12/12 for very long

Buddle, The Callaway Blue are one of the most stinkiest in our room the have a very pungent almost bad B.O smell but its intoxicating and thats in veg, cant wait to smell the buds

Peace all mellomel will update some pics soon not a lot to see yet

mosess187

my nodes look exactly the same! i also so too have bubblicious going and some white skunk, they are in 3 gallon buckets using only organic miracle grow feed up to 2 months, with some shots of superthrive and brer molassas everytime i water!...also a lil extra N just for the hell of it, and my babys are doing just fine with no nute burn what so ever!

G

gdawg

hey yall just stoppin by ive been in the woods workin and havent had internet for awhile. mello and shaun jeez yalls plants look lovely all of them. the leaf curl is genetic i believe from the chimera mountain jam. your cali oxbbubb looks like the buds are gonna get huge. great work yall seriously

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
mellO
Howzit..?? WOW they hit puberty and stretched like nobodies business.. They look quite healthy as well as happy.. Great work be back sooner than later peace..

sack

G

gdawg

hey shaun and mello im gonna be gone in the fields for a couple weeks i already cant wait to get back and see how yalls girls are doin. take care and see ya soon.

oregon_guy

Mel and Shaun,
Looking good you guys. I can't wait to see these in late flower, I bet the aroma and taste on these will be great!!!

:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts