What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C4DDF2 grow-along.

JustGrowing420

C4DD #6, smells like wet earth/sock/glossy paper/something like a pharmacy or hospital smell also with a creamy quality very funky and I love it!! Potency very high :biggrin:
Euphoric, dizzying, kinda focused, then relax, but not too heavy a crash
full

full

full

full

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey @RobFromTX i thought i had replied to you already! sorry my life has been hectic and crazy busy in the last week or so. Those look like very happy young plants! i look forward to seeing how you get on with them... great start though :tiphat:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
C4DD #6, smells like wet earth/sock/glossy paper/something like a pharmacy or hospital smell also with a creamy quality very funky and I love it!! Potency very high :biggrin:
Euphoric, dizzying, kinda focused, then relax, but not too heavy a crash
full

full

full

full
hey @JustGrowing420 that looks mighty tasty .. dare i say 'dank' - old slang but describes chem sooooo well. Thanks so much for documenting your plants. You really couldn't have done a better job of them! - i will be hopefully asking you to do a test grow for me in the near future !
let us know how the other one smokes and how they cure. I find they usually get even more chemmy with age for a few weeks at least. Enjoy that thick. smooth. blue. smoke (or vape lol)
VG :tiphat:

RobFromTX

hey @RobFromTX i thought i had replied to you already! sorry my life has been hectic and crazy busy in the last week or so. Those look like very happy young plants! i look forward to seeing how you get on with them... great start though :tiphat:
Much thanks! Its been so long since ive grown indica that i forgot how slow they like to veg. I must say though the bubba 18's appear to be the most vigorous in my grow room. I'll start posting each strain in its respective thread as time plays out (y)

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Much thanks! Its been so long since ive grown indica that i forgot how slow they like to veg. I must say though the bubba 18's appear to be the most vigorous in my grow room. I'll start posting each strain in its respective thread as time plays out (y)
That would be great! - i'm surprised the Bubba 18 is the fastest! - i would have thought the other two would be faster as they generally grow like fairly vigorous hybrids when they get going... but maybe your temps are on the colder side (mine certainly are lol) and the purer indica of bubba 18 can handle it best? - quite interesting i hope they all grow well for you.. i guess early days yet.
VG

JustGrowing420

Thanks!
hey @JustGrowing420 that looks mighty tasty .. dare i say 'dank' - old slang but describes chem sooooo well. Thanks so much for documenting your plants. You really couldn't have done a better job of them! - i will be hopefully asking you to do a test grow for me in the near future !
let us know how the other one smokes and how they cure. I find they usually get even more chemmy with age for a few weeks at least. Enjoy that thick. smooth. blue. smoke (or vape lol)
VG :tiphat:
Thanks a lot, C4DD is my new obsession, couldn't be happier with the 2 females I got. Can't imagine what else might lie in a pack.

I would be glad to test something for you, thanks for the offer!

I have been smoking her sister (the fat one) as well last days and she is even more potent.
Friend of mine smoked some with me, went to take a shower and in the duration forgot that I was even there, at his living room, came out and looked at me surprised, I bursted in laughter :laughing:

RobFromTX

That would be great! - i'm surprised the Bubba 18 is the fastest! - i would have thought the other two would be faster as they generally grow like fairly vigorous hybrids when they get going... but maybe your temps are on the colder side (mine certainly are lol) and the purer indica of bubba 18 can handle it best? - quite interesting i hope they all grow well for you.. i guess early days yet.
VG
I guess it could be the lower temps. In Texas you never really turn the AC off

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

I’ve been lurking and following this thread throughout. I’ve grown a few crosses but never got round to buying a pack of these. Fucking sold out ! No surprise mind. I will do the Chem Zeus

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Nice one VG. Lots of problems here in U.K. with just about everything so understand the problems with the postal strike. It’s just typical that all of a sudden I want to look through these. I hope you sort out the fam crisis and all come through well.

JustGrowing420

Growing some C4DD f3 I made currently, here is the first plant harvested a couple of days ago, around 78-80 days I think, bad mouth/rotten smells and some big tight buds make a grower happy hehe
Couple more plants coming up soon...
This plant came from my mother #9 posted here in this thread, for anyone following

c4dd f3 9.2 harvest.jpg

c4dd f3 9.2 harvest1.jpg

c4dd f3 9.2 harvest2.jpg

c4dd f3 9.2 harvest3.jpg

c4dd f3 9.2 harvest4.jpg

c4dd f3 9.2 harvest5.jpg

c4dd f3 9.2 harvest6.jpg

c4dd f3 9.2 harvest7.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts