C4DD - info, grow-along and test grows.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hope you enjoy them HG !

there were still a couple packs left last time i looked...

G

Three C4DD a week in flower.
picture.php

This one a lil taller and finer.
picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They look very lush and healthy! thanks for posting and let us know how they finish up.

VG

G

I may be sharing more of these girls then I anticipated. Beasts of things. Very impressive.
I got my first sniff of Chem resins today:artist:
All the girls are cloned up.

Due for Week 3 clean-up on Friday.
picture.php

Group action
picture.php

#25 up up and away
picture.php

#6 clone in veg
picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
coming along beautifully !
i've really enjoyed smoking the C4DD that i've grown recently for the breeding project. Consistently chemmy and potent, with some plants really having quite a high potency !

G

coming along beautifully !
i've really enjoyed smoking the C4DD that i've grown recently for the breeding project. Consistently chemmy and potent, with some plants really having quite a high potency !
Sounds good to me VG. The terps I get so far are like a sour lime.

Unfortunately I had one hermie with stamen coming through the flowers all over.

Here they are at 4 weeks.
picture.php

picture.php

And #10 the hermie gal. I do have clones of her so I will run them and see if she throws again. Pity because she is a great looking plant with lovely budlets forming. Guess I'm getting the full chem experience, nanners and all.
picture.php

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking nice, shame about the nanners - i was expecting at least 1 of the 6 i grew to make the F2s to throw some nanners... especially as they were quite well stress tested - but none whatsoever in 2 runs of the plants.
first pic is a real looker !

VG

G

G'day VG

This is #25 a few days ago @day 31! She's even BIGGER now, reminds me of a football. (no boosters)
I just got some amino acids, hopefully better chelate the calcium for improved uptake. My plants don't usually look this rough. Some stink joining the sourness now.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that is packing it on ! the older fan leaves are the only bit to look messy... often happens with high yielders, especially in hot weather. buds look fantastic !

G

She looks almost identical to your one back on page 5.
I am running warmer some days here at 29C, got the co2 so I don't mind too much.

#6 no lacking. I've got a clone of this at 2 weeks flower now too.
picture.php

Ps man the resin is ULTRA STICKY like super glue that never lets up no matter how many times you press your fingers together. Been a long time since I remember a resin so sticky. Maybe blue cheese. But this takes the cake.

G

Princess Fiona aka #25 @46days. She hasn't even started to swell yet.
picture.php

#10 clone I threw in flower with no veg to test her shermie-ness.
picture.php

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
She looks almost identical to your one back on page 5.
I am running warmer some days here at 29C, got the co2 so I don't mind too much.

#6 no lacking. I've got a clone of this at 2 weeks flower now too.
View Image

Ps man the resin is ULTRA STICKY like super glue that never lets up no matter how many times you press your fingers together. Been a long time since I remember a resin so sticky. Maybe blue cheese. But this takes the cake.

Very frosty and beautiful. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts