What's new

busted with one ton of pot i thought this was interesting

G

Sure would hate to be in those guys shoes right now. I'd be skipping the country if I wasn't being held.

thats gonna raise the rates near me for sure. thank the lord i got my last harvest in before the summer heat. hopefully i wont be buying any all summer.

Wacky Tobacky

lol ok first of all its not "dro" or from canada. the article says it was from mexico. if its from mexico im guessin its mexican brick weed. i mean brick as in its packaged into bricks and the weed is all smushed together. which means its some shitty ass weed. but hey if you sell alot of it then you sure can make alot of money.

also please dont call it "dro" i hate when people call good weed dro. ive heard it alot when i lived in NY and people always thought that only good weed comes from weed grown in hydroponics and hence the name "dro". i grow good shit in soil and i dont hear people sayin "oh u got that soil"... lol so ya u get my point. im sorry but it just seems like a noobie term.

indelible

People don't care if it's hydro...they probably don't even know that dro means hydroponic... it's just a new term for very good quality cannabis... just like any term there ever was for it.

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
After being read his rights, Gerard Morello said, “You’ve got my weed, you’ve got my money - what else do you want?” according to the complaint.

ouch... i bet he wish he never said that

"ouch... i bet he wish he never said that"

after hearing the torture tape someone posted awhile back.. Man I can only imagine what those bastards could have done to him.

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
Ye I must agree with Wackytabacky. I fucking hate those fuckin wiggers who say "got some primo dro bro" and shit like that. One time someone said that and I'm like do you even know what dro means and he says " ye it means good weed" . I slapped him, spat on him and took his packet of cigs (he deserved it fuckin wannabe gangster). Some of the best bud I ever smoked was organic and grown in soil (not hydroorganic).
so ye if any 1 says dro just ask them wat it means and unless they say it means grown in water than they should shut the fuck up. sorry bout the rant lol wacktabacky got me started.
peacenpot

G

Uh oh looks like theres gonna be a shortage of mexi-brick around...what ever will I smoke now?! :joint:

That does suck though, a ton is a whole lotta bud.

G

in cali ive seen brick weed...a ton istn that much...if you grow a field of this crap and kill as manny males as you can....still will have seeds and be shit...

D0nC0smic

sounds like the guys busted were just part of a larger organized crime group to me, i mean 3 separate front companies, one of which is in phoenix and the other two in massachussetts? I imagine what the police got was just the tip of the iceberg

hahaha anytime i smoke somebody elses stuff (bought) and ask what we are smoking they either say dro or haze. I hate it too. I think "haze" is just as bad as a slang term because i know damn well howlong it takes a good haze to finish up. If im flowering for 12-15 weeks i aint selling any of it, it for sure isnt a cash crop...lol. for a while i knew someone that was calling beasters haze!! All we can do is educate i guess.

* maybe when im feeling patient enuff i will grow a kickass haze just to pull out on occassions where i hear someone say they have bought some haze. :joint:

Last edited:

Wacky Tobacky

dutchmasters420 said:
its just slang you dick and I didn't read the part about mexico.
ya i know its slang im not a fucking idiot. and yes that is how the name came to be. its cause ignorant people thought that only good weed grows in hydro and thats where the name came from. trust me ive heard it for years when i was in NY. so tell me why the hell are u using slang made up by a bunch of ignorant noobs... :pointlaug

dutchmasters420

I don't think good weed is grown is grown hydro, its just that commercial hydro that's called dro. I don't know what else to call it, It's easy to tell if you have any kind of haze just by the smell. ps i live in ny.

Latest posts

Latest posts