What's new

Bulletproof and beyond hype freebies!

What’s up every body it’s Big Ed here with backwoods. So this year I got a bunch of freebies and I’m almost more excited about the freebies than I am the genetics I ordered. So from Bulletproof Genetics I received three regular ice cream facial, and from Beyond Hype I received 3 regular fuck your cake.
The bullet proof is ice cream social x deep AF
The beyond hype is Gelato cake x blueberry muffin top. Pretty sure both were untested strains.
I dropped one of the fuck your cakes and lost it so I had two. I popped one of each of these seeds in and kept them in a relatively small container until I seen some pre flowers. They showed pre flowers last week I am the proud pappa of 2 beautiful males. The ice cream facial is one of the most vigorous males I’ve ever seen. Both were under a single tsl-2000 under I seen they were males and they were moved into my 2x4 under a smaller 100w full spectrum led panel.I topped the ice cream facial earlier this week and the fuck your cake today. I decided to pop the remainder of seeds of both strains last week they all popped. One of the ice cream facial has three nodes I’ll post pics below. First will be the ice cream facial male then the fuck your cake male followed by the three seedlings and they are labeled.
Thanks for stopping in.
-Big Ed
P.s if anyone has grown these some input would be appreciated thanks everyone.

ADE9B5EB-51BE-4FBC-AC75-A9A000E25C86.jpeg
2D4CE0F7-8D70-4465-83CA-FA860E8B2CDA.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts