What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Bubba Kush...(the real deal)

Blazed_Out

Good to see you over here JDOG!
Yum! Never grown/smoked the real deal Bubba Kush, just an S1 version of it. Everytime I hear the name Bubba Kush, something tastey comes to mind.
Got 3 S1's in veg right now but it seems that they're male... all 3. Gonna have to pop the rest of the seeds soon... gonna keep a male so I can make more seeds when I find a nice female.

KingRalph

such a beautiful bubba there jdog. got her very chunky an i live the colors bubba can make. well done man.

blazed out, those orgnkid s1's? caus yeah lots of people got males as they're not really s1's obviously, just a cross, and a poorly made on at that. ooh who wants $400 fake ogkush s1's?! anyone still a sucker?

JDOG6000

Veteran
Actually S1's will have some males.
But not ussually 3 out of 3.
Some people use these S1 males to make more seeds.
But they ussually have the hermie selfed tendencies.
From my experience at least.
So probably is an S1.
Not a Bubba cross.
But it could be I guess.

Thanks King Ralph

KingRalph

yeah i remember the fake s1's that were sold came out too ridiculously variant to be real s1, plus all the males.... other folks had to come to the conclusion waere not s1's is all. an yeah i've seen STS produce a male or two also, like 1/10... not like that... there'd at least be some herms! lol like suge nite's ya can tell they were just shitty sts as they were all herms n males with a rare female, but at least had a buncha herms to show he was tryin sts lol. ah man all this fake breeding is gettin to me... just shows how much more real sharing needs to be done! best we can hope for is good smoke, so enjoy all! an keep those bubbas lookin tip top JD :)