What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Bubba Kush...(the real deal)

MK-Ultra

Very nice, Youre a very lucky person to have such a fine strain like this. Sure wish i was growing her. Nice pics. enjoy.

mysta177

Damn JD Im sorry Bro but those pics dont compare what SHE looks like in real person.
That bitch looks so silvery in person. None the less the smoke is going to of the heezzy.

JDOG6000

Veteran
I know,thanks guys.
She does look extremely frosty in real life.
No it's not from a med club(that was funny Captain Jack)
I got it from a Breeder friend of mine that I was testing for.
It smells like exotic spicey coffee.
I've studied ever Bubba thread I could find and the real Bubba Kush is very unique in every way.
Plus the breeder I got it from (Motarebel) told me it was the real deal.
It's the bubba he used in several of his crosses.
No other plant looks and smells like this. Not even the S1's.
Here are a couple more shots of the purple color coming out.

I tryed to post them.
But the gallery on this site sucks my ass.
half the time it don't work and it's very frustrating.

re: gallery sucking: try uploading just 1 or 2 pics at a time, JDOG.
works every time. :) any more than that and it stalls and fucks up
im sure she's quite the looker in person. i too need a good cam:wallbash:

G

sweet bro my Star Kushes [mota's bubba x sensi star] are finally up and growing. lookin good.

kushedout

Bubba is one of the nicest looking strains to watch grow. Very unique look and stature to her, and even more unique smell and taste to her buds. I'm starting to like Bubba more and more lately....maybe more than og :0

natefrog

i wish my shits'd hurry up and throw roots!........you guys are not contributing to my patience level:)...........nf

G

well then you're gonna hate her veg, nate, lmao!

haha i got bubba and i do prefer her over og at times. most of the time, actually.

natefrog

ps............i am always floored by that plant of yours Ograskal........no matter how many times i see it.........nf

G

looks good dude. next time no hps on and then take pics. hahahahah hey cpt jack are you who i think you are??? and og just like natefrog says dude everytime i see your pics i goo god dammmmm soonn

Swerve said:
looks good dude. next time no hps on and then take pics. hahahahah hey cpt jack are you who i think you are???
:biglaugh: yeah, its me swervsta :wave: hope all is well with you and yours bro :smile:

keep in touch!

be well

G

hell yeah mang good to have you around again my firned..boy have i got a lot of things growing mang.. hey jdog check out my bubba about 2 weeks into preflower ...