What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Bubba Kush Bush

Guest423

Veteran
so do you guys find that bubba is a slow vegging plant? for you guys that have been growing her for awhile have you ever experimented with lst or topping? does it improve the yield at all if you have or does it grow better single cola?

just curious because i all i hear about is if it's real or not, where you got it blah blah blah but not much on the actually growing of any kushes really...i see people veg it for a long time so i would assume she's a slow vegging plant....but haven't seen or heard much of anything on trying to lst or top her......any of you boys tried it at all?

nice pics guys....peace

edit: sorry i just re-read the thread and i seen you say that you like to top her and give a long veg....so that works out better then not topping?

Last edited:

bubbaKu

JDOG< beautiful pics, excellent work, those new pics look awefully familiar! :)

Time2Unite....For yield purposes I would say both LST and topping are effective. Vegetative growth is slow and compact, stretch isnt very big.

Uberpheno---your right on friend.

A+ work,

B-

kushedout

Gorgeous looking plants dude. I'm lovin all the nice autumn colors.

What's this Purple Maxx I keep seeing? Any more info on the stuff?

JDOG6000

Veteran
Ya I top mine into a huge bush with several tops and that seems to work well for me.
Like I said,let the branches get as long as possible and you'll get some long kush shaped tops ,instead of tiny golf ball tops.

JDOG6000

Veteran
I took a few pic's of the Bubba since I was taking one of the OG.
I need a tripod.
I love how chunky it gets.
And it is stinkin up the grow room now.
Like a sweet and skunky coffee latte smell ,big time.
It got twice as dank over night it seems.
This purple Maxx really does a number on Bubba Kush.
Look at the colors!

:yoinks:

Last edited:

bubbaKu

My bubba is at day 65 or so...Gotta love the chunkiness!!! Good dvice JDOG, more amazing pics....what does the purple maxx do exactly?

G

hello Jdog :joint:
damn it dude your just killing me with those bubba pic's, BUT I LIKE IT hahahaha again beautifly done my friend......you should be happy and very proud too produce such a nice bubba for sure....hope the MAXX gets her soon i think i will try in in the water cycle only this round....
awesome bubba bro :joint:

G

Awesome pics Jdog, what is the application rate like on the purple max? No doubt it is diong it's job in the color department, do you find it assists in making bigger flowers like their description also says?

JDOG6000

Veteran
Thanks guys.
Ya it makes the flowers more plump.
Not all hard and dense like Gravity.
But just bigger and fatter with the P maxx.
I give it the P maxx every other week.
1/2 teaspoon per gallon.
Sometimes I put it in the water for the flush.
Sometimes I'll add a little big bloom and sweet if the plant needs some food.
Plus when you feed it with the P maxx and the food at the right time.
It really fattens up the buds. Right when they are swelling and right before the buds start to ripen.
Thats when it can take it with the food for some extra wieght.

I'm not sure exacly how it works.
It's organic, which blows my mind because it is so potent.
P maxx is a secret.
I think gravity is B1 and sea kelp extract.
But it does cause more nutrient uptake.
And it makes resinous plants way more resinous.

Last edited:

Litz_C

kush bush!!kush bush!!kush bush!! Ownage!! propz

oh yeah how long those guy take and wut system you using? hydro or soil?

Last edited:

bubbaKu

I grew the same cut as JDOG and I gotta say he is right on! Although I was happy with mine, JDOG's really take the cake. Way to go brother, im going to give that purple maxx a whirl

Litz--The bubbas can be done in 45 days of flowering, but if you let them go 60+ days you will be in for a real treat!

Last edited:

JDOG6000

Veteran
Thanks guys.
Thats awesome.
I let mine go for 70 days last time.
But I think 65 is enough for me.
That was way ripe though.
I cut a couple lower branches at 56 days to sample because it just looks too good.
And it already has about 50% cloudy trichs.

Thanks for the praise everyone. :wave:

N

Neptune

wow... looks like you are getting her dialed in Jdog, she looks MUCH better this go around... I think you got 3x your yeild from last time... very nice.

Purple Maxx does the trick eh? never would have thought... :)
Great grow my friend!