What's new

Bubba Hash

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Bubba Hash grown at 52N finishing up nicely. I think i will give her one more week for a little more amber.
They look like they have quite a way to go in my opinion. The outdoor maturing of the resin isn’t always the same as indoors as there’s more environmental factors in play. Your flowers look as if the calyx haven’t fattened yet and with nearly zero browning of the pistils. Personally I would wait.. Then again, if mould is a problem maybe you should..

Probiomer

They look like they have quite a way to go in my opinion. The outdoor maturing of the resin isn’t always the same as indoors as there’s more environmental factors in play. Your flowers look as if the calyx haven’t fattened yet and with nearly zero browning of the pistils. Personally I would wait.. Then again, if mould is a problem maybe you should..
Thanks for your input. I will re-evaluate on monday. After that we get huge rains again. They don't get wet so maybe i can push it but i already had some mold on another plant, so i am a bit worried.
Also it has some fusarium so its not as resistant as it could be.

I was surprised that so many are trichomes are already cloudy and some amber.