What's new

Broke the Golden Rule! What to expect?

G

:woohoo: :hotbounce :headbange Yea GN is the man!!! Does the back of package say in pen 1 of 2 or 2 packages, mine did.. Like I said I only trust one company & thats right here. Boy like I must have ESP or something :bat: :bat: :bat: Glad you got 1/2 anyway I'm sure the others will be there 2morrow. NOW REMEMBER when drunk no ordering :pointlaug

G

Yo heavyTHC! Yeah man you must have something special going on in that head of yours. Prediciting the day and everything. I checked the back of the package and it said 103. I'm assuming that it means 1 of 3 which would make sense. Two pakages with 3 packs plus 1 order with 1 pack equals 3 total packages. Now i just hope to get more freebies, though i don't have my hopes up. I will let everyone know more as packages continue to arrive. :yoinks: :joint:

G

Whats up man, I think I have good and bad news for ya.The 103 means nothing I think,thats the bad news. :badday: The good news is after looking at your list I see my fav AK 48 :yummy: well I read that was out of stock for a min. & now back in :chin: #1 seller.So they most likely have not shipped it yet because another strain may hold it up too. You got some top of the sales list choices. Just my thoughts, Hope all comes in :canabis: :smoweed: :Bolt:

Aroma

Pleased to hear your order has arrived philosophyaskew. I've gone through periods of worry and paranioa in the past, mainly through speed or very strong hybrid grass, but have got to the age where although i take precautions, i refuse to waste my energy worrying. Uk and US governments have shown that they will do whatever they want, and if it's breaking a law they'll change it to suit their needs. In UK the excuse for infringing on peoples freedom is terrorism, they want us to carry id cards with chips on, and no doubt would prefer to just tag us like dogs. Fuck em, roll a fat one and smell the flowers.

love the MLK quote heavy

G

Hey guys. I hope your wrong heavyTHC (no offense) about the bad news. I was thinking that the 1 of 3 might have been a little incriminating. Hopefully the 103 is the new shorthand. it was hand-written, i guess we will see. Thanks for the good words about strain selection. I've been thinking about a "dream list" for some time now. Gypsy just happened to have the best deals so i went with them.

PhilosophyAskew

I would think that 3 identical packages arriving at once might be a little suspicious, so ship one per day so that the arrival time is staggered. Just a thought. I think i prefer my harvest staggered rather than my seed order. But you do what you gotta.

P.S. Mods please delete any revealing info about packaging and delivery. Sorry for any inconvience.

Last edited:
G

Here's an update. Checked the mail, no seeds today.:badday:

Hmm....

PhilosophyAskew

Keeping things positive. :joint:

G

Askew; Like I said no problem man :kos:most likely just an out of stock thing if I had a guess. Like GN said a few days ago with all these strains flying off of the shelves :yoinks: trying to keep stocks up not easy :yoinks: must give him a :bat: :bat: no shit he needs a smoke retreat!

G

Rest of the order recieved today. :woohoo:

Looks like heavy was right. The second package had 103 on it also.

I must say i'm a happy customer, and will be directing people to SB. You can also count on my future business.

now its time to :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis:

G

:dance: :dance: :dance: :hotbounce :woohoo: Glad to here!! Sorry but something about getting beans just makes you wanted dance. Dont It!!! :listen2: I'm sure you read GN post today about Nivana stock, some may be waiting, because every one wants this

G

Did i feel dancing? As a matter of fact i danced all over the damn place. It was the best feeling, kinda like being a kid again.

Is that the Rhino or am i way off?

Im trying to decide what to grow first? I know i need to go small (150w) until i get my 400 back up and running (soon as i get dough for a cab and velours). They definitely puts the durban and nlxhaze on the back burner for know. I'm thinking either WW or Ak48. Any suggestions?

G

That is my AK48( I love the cold )going purp, got 1 clone off her and 1 of her sis. WW stay shorter from what I read. I"d thow a few AK & WW :joint: All 5 of my Bog medley germed and 4 out of 5 Romulan x Chronic the last 1 will be germed 2morrow I"m sure. SEED B rocks :dance: :smoweed: :headbange

Last edited:
G

That's actually what i thought first but i read something about the white rhino being out of stock or something like that in another post. Are you showing off that cherry pheno? I hope that i get lucky. Your lucky about not having to battle temps. I'm from the hurrican katrina area and it gets 100 here in the summer regularly. Hell we've already 85+ days here already. Sweatin in freakin' march ain't fun. I plan a move to colorado after graduation in a year or so. My gf is borderline glaucoma. She has high pressure in her eyes but her doctor says shes too young (23 same as me) to undergo surgery. About a month she went in and he told her they're were "other" avenues she could follow to relieve pressure. We don't even live in a MJ state and he informally recommended it. So she may be eligible for MMJ in colorado and i could be her caretaker.

I don't know about that though because i think they only have 66 registered MMJ users. Seems a little tough to get.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if i were you, i'd log back on your SB account and double check all the info you put in. You don't want it to get here to the us and not be able to find you.

Latest posts

Latest posts