What's new

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Inject some Bubba into the line?

Csi found a crazy plant in his selection of these.
IMG_4189.jpeg

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
My 2 queens getting ready to make some feminized incross(?) seeds. Will be reversing my #10 onto my #2. These 2 have stood out head and shoulders above the rest. Heaviest bx3 phenos out 22 I started with.

I’ll continue to search for a bx3 male purely for preservation. But this is what I wanted when I started. Atleast 2 solid females I could use to combine and continue the bx3.

I dont know why people don’t utilize this feminized line breeding method. Maybe they do? But instead of selfing and bottleknecking the line ill be combining 2 completely different females. I really see no difference between this and using a male.

Quite dumbfounded to be honest.

I really cant wait to test these out.
IMG_4204.jpeg

Heres #10 finishing up drying. This one looks even better in person.

IMG_4217.jpeg
IMG_4215.jpeg

PHRosin

I got some Sour Bubble seeds from seedsherenow a few months ago but was bummed to hear that these new versions might not be up to par as the original Sour Bubble release from B.O.G. himself. Has anyone ran the new releases and how they compare to the old stock? Thanks for any insight

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
I got some Sour Bubble seeds from seedsherenow a few months ago but was bummed to hear that these new versions might not be up to par as the original Sour Bubble release from B.O.G. himself. Has anyone ran the new releases and how they compare to the old stock? Thanks for any insight
I have a pack myself also and havent popped them yet. But ive heard the same thing sadly. I think some people were even getting herms.

PHRosin

I have a pack myself also and havent popped them yet. But ive heard the same thing sadly. I think some people were even getting
Herms I can deal with but lack of effect is where my concern is. If anyone has links to grow journals or reports of the newer stock feel free to give ur unabashed opinion. Thanks

s4cruiser

Premium user
What are folks seeing as their average indoor flowering time? I have three phenos at 55ish days and I checked trichomes last night - lots of cloudy but no real amber yet on the calyxes. I’m guessing another 10 days or more.