What's new

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

poochute

If you message Marcus on IG, he's cooll af and responsive...when I got mine, I had a mishap in my grow....stupid emergency and I pulled all but one, the one I pictured here...I messaged Marcus, and I don't believe I saw it on the roster, but he had stock, shoot em a dm :) he's good people

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you message Marcus on IG, he's cooll af and responsive...when I got mine, I had a mishap in my grow....stupid emergency and I pulled all but one, the one I pictured here...I messaged Marcus, and I don't believe I saw it on the roster, but he had stock, shoot em a dm :) he's good people
Do you mind posting the exact IG handle bc theres lots of those marcus aurelios, much appreciated 🙏

whiteberrieS

Snuffin Derbs
Veteran
I have not noticed any strawberry phenos yet. Going to be pulling the males, likely tonight, as they are done. Probably do one last pollen collection and then chop them. I have collected 88.7 grams of pollen so far so it's about time for them to go. The males are pretty beat up after all the pollen collection but have done great. Plants are doing well and are nicely pollinated. Seeds popping out everywhere, lol. Not bad for 1 gallon pots.
View attachment 19021906 View attachment 19021907 View attachment 19021908
Any SSK males?

Theres tons of info in here what to look for. We’ve spent the last couple years gathering info and conversing about these exact packs.
Is the Sour Bubble Connoisseurs Society's Discord server still open? I'm very interested in joining the group!

Around 2005-2010, I scored some Sour Bubble from a local grower. He had somehow managed to get someone from overseas to send some BOG gear to Northern Europe.

I instantly and forever fell in love with this variety.

Recently I've been playing around with the M-39 x Sour Bubble BX3 cross @misterD did, known as Gonzo #4. And that's a lovely variety in it's own right, but I've also been hoping to find a true IBL of Sour Bubble BX in order to do a little bit of breeding experiments myself.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Is the Sour Bubble Connoisseurs Society's Discord server still open? I'm very interested in joining the group!

Around 2005-2010, I scored some Sour Bubble from a local grower. He had somehow managed to get someone from overseas to send some BOG gear to Northern Europe.

I instantly and forever fell in love with this variety.

Recently I've been playing around with the M-39 x Sour Bubble BX3 cross @misterD did, known as Gonzo #4. And that's a lovely variety in it's own right, but I've also been hoping to find a true IBL of Sour Bubble BX in order to do a little bit of breeding experiments myself.
Yeah of course man. Anyone who shares the same passion for SB is always welcome.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Any one else have a BOG T? I got lucky they sent one with my order. Only wore it once as I'm afraid of washing it.

bog t.jpg