Veteran
I like the ones that look jurrassic
Same here 😉
IMG_3485.jpeg

whiteberrieS

Unknown
Veteran
I
If this girl ends up being a girl I’m definitely s1ing her. And you’re welcome to a fistful depending how many I get. Selfing can have some iffy pollen rates so well see.

Also going to be selecting a couple males from this round.

And my buddy wants me to open pollenate a pack of PKs f2s which has me even more excited than this somehow. So lots of big things to come. Fingers crossed 😎
m 95% I have a neet one

poochute

Whats ur method Munson? I'm in a 3x3 tend, hanging from the top full plant, got a tubing with intake from the window and in the tent > outside directly to a scrubber with a celing fan going and inside, a small usb fan pointing perpendicular tubing and a heater outside the tent (nice spot heater thats feeding through the air vent of the tent and the usb fans sorta circulating inside the tent to make it nice at night, I'm at 3 days from the 5th and it's decent temps, gonna either brown bag at 6-8 days to ride out cure, or let em go hopefully 12-14 days (trying to hit the moisture point just right, got a amazon moisture meter for like 25 bucks compared to the cannabis version for 60)..but they look gewd so far thank god, if I was a rich man, back to back cannatrols

Nextofkin

Dude… that is some special stuff you got there. Do you have a pack pic? I can help ya out with a rough estimate on the year.

I hope you plan to make some f2s or atleast keep a mom. If not send her my way I’ll add her to my line work 😂.
I store all my seeds in a mini fridge in little bottles, (easier for me to organize my entire bank this way.)
I have all the original packs put up somewhere in a box , I'll dig them out and send you the pics.
I’ll send whatever cuts you want.

All the sour strawberries popped in 48 hours.
Blue moon rocks are giving me grief.
The sweet Cindy’s are being a pain.
Sour Dubble I’ve got in my mother room.
Lifesaver is in the mother room.
I just need to start in on Sour bubble

poochute

This
I store all my seeds in a mini fridge in little bottles, (easier for me to organize my entire bank this way.)
I have all the original packs put up somewhere in a box , I'll dig them out and send you the pics.

I just need to start in on Sour bubble
dude Grojak had Sour Strawberry..I grew his freebies..like SS X BSHW and SS X Blutooth ...etc, they had beautiful vigor..that razz and ...Straw Cough? I'm lazying and not googling to edit the post..going off memory, but might be GDP? I forgot..but Sour Straw seems to be great, I have a BX from Grojak and gonna grow that at some point

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran

I just need to start in on Sour bubbl
Bro what in the hell 😂🤷‍♂️? You have all the goods. If those SSK are from the same time frame theres some real keepers in there too. PK found one that absolutely reeked of strawberry goodness. Like an elevated KKSC.

And sour dubble? You kidding me?

You could do a “bx” to the dub with the best SB mom or dad. Ive always wanted to see what that would spit out.

Nextofkin

Bro what in the hell 😂🤷‍♂️? You have all the goods. If those SSK are from the same time frame theres some real keepers in there too. PK found one that absolutely reeked of strawberry goodness. Like an elevated KKSC.

And sour dubble? You kidding me?

You could do a “bx” to the dub with the best SB mom or dad. Ive always wanted to see what that would spit out.
Thats actually a great idea!
I didn’t even think about males when I found these.
Now I’m getting a bit excited to crack these.

I actually have 25 seeds of sour straw.
From what I remember of her she eats KKSC lunch!

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Y
This

dude Grojak had Sour Strawberry..I grew his freebies..like SS X BSHW and SS X Blutooth ...etc, they had beautiful vigor..that razz and ...Straw Cough? I'm lazying and not googling to edit the post..going off memory, but might be GDP? I forgot..but Sour Straw seems to be great, I have a BX from Grojak and gonna grow that at some point
It was supposedly (razz x kksc) x SB

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Thats actually a great idea!
I didn’t even think about males when I found these.
Now I’m getting a bit excited to crack these.

I actually have 25 seeds of sour straw.
From what I remember of her she eats KKSC lunch!
Yeah if they are from a certain period theyre pretty damn rare. Id definitely think about using 1 male even. I know quite a lot of people that would search through them for you.

Hell you could even take your males that you cull, throw em in a baggie and hand it to the mail man and someone could do the work for you 😂.

Special special seeds man

Munson

Veteran
Whats ur method Munson? I'm in a 3x3 tend, hanging from the top full plant, got a tubing with intake from the window and in the tent > outside directly to a scrubber with a celing fan going and inside, a small usb fan pointing perpendicular tubing and a heater outside the tent (nice spot heater thats feeding through the air vent of the tent and the usb fans sorta circulating inside the tent to make it nice at night, I'm at 3 days from the 5th and it's decent temps, gonna either brown bag at 6-8 days to ride out cure, or let em go hopefully 12-14 days (trying to hit the moisture point just right, got a amazon moisture meter for like 25 bucks compared to the cannabis version for 60)..but they look gewd so far thank god, if I was a rich man, back to back cannatrols
I keep it simple and cheap. A few days before harvest I remove as much leaf as possible that doesn’t have trichs. Chop whole plant and hang it whole. Takes about 7-14 days to dry, depending on size of plant and time of year. Once stems snap, I’ll quick trim over a trim bin by flicking off leaves with the tips of trimmers

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Pretty much bubba. Mocha, incense, sweet kush. Exhaled smoke lingers in the air kinda like fabric softener
Very cool. You like it more than other flavors youve grown?

Thats kinda how my favorite pheno was from the seeds i purchased in 2013 ish. Pretty much coffee. Enjoyable but I gotta get you some seeds to try out 😉👍.

Munson

Veteran
Very cool. You like it more than other flavors youve grown?

Thats kinda how my favorite pheno was from the seeds i purchased in 2013 ish. Pretty much coffee. Enjoyable but I gotta get you some seeds to try out 😉👍.
It’s definitely in my top. Been holding this one since I popped her around 2016. Makes amazing sift and bubble. Would love to try other SB phenos