What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Bobby Stainless presents: Return to the 36th Chamber

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great Bobby, your macro shots make me want to upgrade my camera they are great shots:respect:bro
Peace and big harvests

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bobby yer rocking an awesome setup...in my dreams I had that much space to do the same ting mon...Nothing better/easier than waterfarms...crazy vigorous too...They are gonna be monsters!

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Killer show Bobby! You've got variety for sure bro.
Is your Deep Congo done yet? I have some f2's finishing now.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Looking great Bobby, your macro shots make me want to upgrade my camera they are great shots:respect:bro
Peace and big harvests

80 bucks right here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKON-COOLPIX-L...c0.m14&_trkparms=65:16|66:2|39:1|293:1|294:50http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKON-COOLPIX-L...c0.m14&_trkparms=65:16|66:2|39:1|293:1|294:50

Hey LG!

Man that Deep Congo is some other shit. I am the only one that smokes it now. Everyone else gets all wigged out on it.

This one guy threw up!
:laughing:

Extremely good stuff. Good luck on them F2s!

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, he threw up! I took some to a party for the 4th blazed this dude out then he dissapeared. Later I ask him where he's been, he says he had to go sit outside,said he was stuck and needed to chill. I laughed and told him lets roll another. Good times!!
What did you think of the taste and smell? Have you ever smelled anything like it? Even if you run them long they still have that uppity high, just a little stonier.

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Deep Congo smells like a mother!

Can't carry it ANYWHERE. Stinks my house up.

Some more pics. I ended up moving all my flowering plants to the 36th chamber, and I've switched Wudan to Veg. I've got all my new stuff vegging up under 1200 watts of CMH.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wudan.
picture.php

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Water Farm update week 3

Water Farm update week 3

Here it is a day 7:
picture.php

Here we are two weeks later:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Getting ready for the switch.
picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ahhh....gorgeous plants as usual bro. Really doing big things w/ that Waterfarm setup....Envious of the space you have homie...Peace

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
No updates...

I recently bought a new car, and I have been driving my ass all over the place. My idea of a vacation is the open road and a big doober.

I'll be up and running again, but I am on personal leave of absence, to clear my mind...

All my moms are in good hands.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Awww man.. A new car huh. Is it your Skyline or Vette.. If you can share with us what it is thats cool if not I understand.. Anyway Im waiting for your return cause I wanna see some more of those crazy nuggets you grow... :rasta:

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Finally pulled the Trigger on the R35, and I am spending a great deal of time in CO.

I have decided to move here, and I am going legit. The 36th Chamber will be back and out in the open!

I am fortunate enough to have some ties in CO, and look forward to getting there.

Selections will include:
Deep Congo
C99 x Deep Chunk
BOGbubble
Mobb Boss
C99 bx (Head)
Casey Jones
Prophet
Pine Tar Kush
G13 Diesel
Sour Diesel x MM
Blockhead
Blue Sonja
and more...

Last edited:

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Deep Congo (Congolese x Deep Chunk) sick...

Deep Congo (Congolese x Deep Chunk) sick...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:smokeit:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts