What's new

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal ~2009~

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Core, thanks bro.

thatguy, hope they arrived.

Toob, thanks for the kind words man.

FreezerBoy, lol, thanks man... don't be a stranger.

thatguy

Yup, BR, They came :D
picture.php

I'm smokin this battie for you guys!

If this wasn't the US, I'd put one of those stickers on my car as a bumper sticker :D

Thanks again for the opportunity, I'm looking forward to this very much!

I'm gonna pop these in a couple of weeks, once I've got my next crop in and I have some free room in my veg area. And I'll most definitely be posting up in the test thread as well as starting a new one for them.

All the best,
TG

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
So you got your Mazars I assume? I remeber you asking me about where mine had came from, good to see you got some. If you got gypsy's Mazar-I-Sharif Id like to know your germination ratios as I tried to pop 2 and neither popped. Those PC buds are lookin nice up there looks like a nice pile. Peace for now :joint:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dude stellar ace update yo!pc=off the hook yo,im soooo glad mine are goin,lookin forward to rockin that 1 for sure.them pics are some of the best yet,and the room shot is super clean.good of you to be spreadin the love, :respect:
always somethin special in here fam.peace-T-

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
thatguy, glad all is well. Yeah I wanted to throw a couple on my car too, man that pic is huge....

Prof Sublime, mazar's were a donation. I got 4 to pop no prop and the other I had to crack to give it a little help, it was out the next day.

Tonatiuh, thanks bro, your going to love it, pray for Dog's pheno.

Brother Bear, thanks man, nice to see ya pop in.

High Lowlander, welcome aboard bro....

Update....

Cropped a coco M39 last night, very frosty, nice fragrance, think the molasses made her sweeter.
picture.php

This Bo-Bo is getting trimmed tonight, love the colors.
picture.php

picture.php

White Rainbow, dig'n this plant so far, nice mix of widow in her.
picture.php

Tangerine, chronic dom.... this is mom of pow-tang, ready for testing.
picture.php

Old Soul

Veteran
Holy Shit Batman. Nice plants BR. You really get some beautiful colors out of those. One quick question, do you flush for three weeks in coco? Two weeks with molasses and one straight water? Just wanted to clarify as that is how I took it. I want to use molasses for this upcoming flush to try it out.

peace

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
TrichyTrichy, thanks man.

keke.nz, been lucky with some awesome genetics.

Old Soul, my total flush is two weeks. I flush the first week with blackstrap molasses then the second week is straight water. I may try doing 3 weeks this run, 2 weeks with molasses and then a week of straight water. Take care man.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Car is fixed, sled seems to be fixed, on my way out to see. Damn cold though, may have to stop and warm up a few times on the way, talk soon bro.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
very nice lookin girlies bro...That bobo is a beauty, is she a diff pheno, or do u have cold temps right now like the rest of us!!!!Im likin the Tangerine too, she looks very dense!!!Peace bro, keep on truckin..

- Z

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please tell me BR your didn't trim that Bo Bo ^^ above..that you're waiting for me, my camera, and my lenses to arrive for a shoot? Fantastic image and plant my friend..well deserved PoTM nomination...DD

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
second that ^^^^^^^ that second shot in the set of pics of that bobo is freakin amazing bro.the colors are so nice yo.im in love !!!!
hahaaaa,peace yo-T-

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Damn BR your plants are really starting to look like some fire now for sure. Keep up the great work...I think everyone already told you but that bo-bo sure does have some nice colors in it and plenty of resin togo along with it. Keep up the great work brotha :joint:

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Yup, BR, They came :D
picture.php

I'm smokin this battie for you guys!

If this wasn't the US, I'd put one of those stickers on my car as a bumper sticker :D

Thanks again for the opportunity, I'm looking forward to this very much!

I'm gonna pop these in a couple of weeks, once I've got my next crop in and I have some free room in my veg area. And I'll most definitely be posting up in the test thread as well as starting a new one for them.

All the best,
TG
wow that is big lol
Hey br sup brotha your plants look amazing have yet to try the molasses but i realy think i should try it cuz i do like the sweet stuff and it sure looks like it works for you i am about 4 weeks in on my sourdiesel ibl f1 grow just wanted
to ask you if you have done rez sourdiesel ibl and if they respond well to topping i have topped 5 of 25 so far so good i am thinking about topping all of them last grow worked out realy well topping the cheese enyways your grow rocks man very inperational peace brotha :kewlpics::respect::bow:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
ZeusOGrefugee, all the bo-bo's have been off the original second generation clone mom. I know it sounds confusing lol. My night temps are 60-65 and my day temps are maxed at 70. I may put a heater in if they get any cooler.

doobieduck, sorry bro she's been processed and jar'd lol.

Tonatiuh, thanks for the props bro.

Prof Sublime, all around this has been the jewel in my room for a while. Can't get tired of growing her.

MRBIg$, I've never grown out any of rez's genetics. I have topped a few of the ecsd x st d's I have in my room and they do produce better. Get on that molasses, you won't regret it.... it's the cheapest cal/mag and carb booster out there as well as all the other goodies in there.

I'll try an update tonight. The second batch of genetics is ready to be picked. After that I'll work on something new!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts