What's new

Black Cream Auto Ready for Harvest? Day 76

OutdoorAuto

Hey everyone,

I need some advice. This is my first semi-outdoor grow, and I’m really struggling to decide whether to harvest or not.

I'm on day 76 from seed with my Sweet Seeds Black Cream Auto. This was an outdoor grow that was partially done indoors until pre-flowering under a 100W Viparspectra P1000 without a tent. The medium is regular soil with some additives, and I’m using the Hesi nutrient set. I’ve attached several pictures of the plant and trichomes.

We’re completely unsure if we should harvest now or wait a bit longer. Any insights based on these images would be greatly appreciated!

3.jpeg

Attachments

• 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    674.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    970.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    718.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
  • 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    693.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

oldmaninbc

Hey everyone,

I need some advice. This is my first semi-outdoor grow, and I’m really struggling to decide whether to harvest or not.

I'm on day 76 from seed with my Sweet Seeds Black Cream Auto. This was an outdoor grow that was partially done indoors until pre-flowering under a 100W Viparspectra P1000 without a tent. The medium is regular soil with some additives, and I’m using the Hesi nutrient set. I’ve attached several pictures of the plant and trichomes.

We’re completely unsure if we should harvest now or wait a bit longer. Any insights based on these images would be greatly appreciated!

View attachment 19026987
I can't tell if the gland heads are clear or opaque. At some point and time you will have decide for yourself when harvest day will be, harvesting is subjective. If all the gland heads are opaque rather than clear you are well on your way. Some people look for some/ lots of amber colors in the gland heads.

You could try harvesting some at various stages to see for yourself, what the differences might be.