What's new

biggest auto you have grown

C

cheesey

its my first time growing autos and im shocked how big mine have got .
ive got a lowlife white russain ,ak47 and ak47x hindu kush .

heres a pic of each taken last week with a tape next to them so you can see the size . today im on day 54 from the seedling going into the coco
the light is on 18/6 all are in canna coco in 3.6 ltr pots feed is canna A/B regen a root and headmasta ec 1.6 and ph 5.8

white russian 35" tall

ak47 x hindu kush 25" tall

ak47 cant find a pic so i will take some later .

C

cheesey

just took some snaps heres all 3 lowlifes on day 54

AK47

AK47 X HINDU KUSH

WHITERUSSAIN

all 3 are realy starting to bulk up now its like they look fatter in 24hours lol
hopefully they will take about 4 more weeks . as from next week i have to go on 12/12 as i want to start to flower my psychosis and psychoberry

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
damn those are some tall AFs... looking good, but it's your avatar thats cracking me up mate :smile:

C

cheesey

damn those are some tall AFs... looking good, but it's your avatar thats cracking me up mate :smile:

lol the avatar is ment to move lol

sure are and filling up fast . so far the ak47 x hindu is my fav smells great real spicey smell comming from her . i will update my seeded plants tomorrow with a cpl of photos .

Cannabean

31826day_97_pic_4708_copy_Custom_.jpg

Day 97. 33" tall. one of nine under a 400w. 56g dry. lowlife auto mixed pack

C

cheesey

31826day_97_pic_4708_copy_Custom_.jpg

Day 97. 33" tall. one of nine under a 400w. 56g dry. lowlife auto mixed pack

loving the photo have u any more auto pics like that . how was the smoke ?
by the looks of that it looks very close to my white russain the way the branches are formed and size of leafs , how long till u chopped her ?any dry bud shots?. nice 1

Cannabean

Hey cheesey thanks man!
That was one of the 9 females I got from the lowlife mixed pack of 15 seeds. I wish I got more like her!...but you're right, she looks a lot like your white russian...which means I'm envious that you got her bigger in a smaller pot than me! :respek: just playing, bro. you've got a really nice plant :woohoo:

I took her down at day 109(since seed) according to the microscope, she had a mixed amount of amber/cloudy/clear trichs at chop.
she was my biggest yeilder and best smoke, sooo chronic!

lemme dig up some more pics of her...
day 109
31826day_109_pic_4745_Custom_.JPG

31826day_109_pic_4751_Custom_.JPG

31826day_109_pic_4768_Custom_.JPG

Rose56

Those are just beautiful! I've been putting off starting my pack of white russians but after looking at yours I've moved it to the top of my list. When I grew the AK-47 about half of the six I grew got to 2'. I'll be interested to hear what you have to say about the taste.

Troy.No

These are my biggest Auto AK47 so far, breeder Lowlife.

They will be harvested this weekend.

It is an 1.5liter bottle, but the picture is 1-2 week earlyer than the 2 others.

P

perakko

awesome results everyone, i got some auto-ak also, gonna grow 'em on my balcony this summer, looks like the most impressive autos so far. still, i'd give those autos at least 20/4 lighting schedule dor maximumn yield, that's better for vegging plants also than say 18/6.

anyways, excellent work!

C

ChaosX

cool plants guys.

That's Auto AK47 harvested by guy from polish forum :) [Pozdro Grześ :D]

145g dried buds

dsc09851rm5.jpg

dsc09860av8.jpg

the girl

dsc09713cj4.jpg

lowrdr

ive just bought some ak47, hope i end up with something along the lines of the above pic lol!! were they grown under hps? as i have 500w of cfl and want some chunky buds!

Latest posts

Latest posts