What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

BHOgart Extractor Thread

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Got my system today! 5 lb Twin Turbo. Need to pick up the other half of the 4" tube tomorrow...

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Make sure all the fittings are tight before you use it.
On mine the pressure relief valve was only finger tight.

apollojmr

So here is my favorite gift all year! IMG_5153.jpg

waterjacket.jpg

DKgoods

question for all you bhogart owners. i am having a problem i cant figure out. on my 1 lb'er bhogart , My blue side when running a shower -recovery shower is only between 6 and 10 psi. i don't understand why tis is happening and is it having an effect on my return of concentrate? it seems like it should be running at betwen 25-50 . i know this must be affecting my yield.

my system holds a seal when i pull a vacuum i have let it sit for an hour,still holding at -30.

Thanks for any help.

DKG

apollojmr

Bhogart runs are the best!

Bhogart runs are the best!

Here are a few good pics of a nice run I had. The blurry one I am sorry for but that is inside the vacuum oven.

Attachments

• IMG_5266.jpg
    IMG_5266.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5267.jpg
    IMG_5267.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5268.jpg
    IMG_5268.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5269.jpg
    IMG_5269.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 25

Hash Man

question for all you bhogart owners. i am having a problem i cant figure out. on my 1 lb'er bhogart , My blue side when running a shower -recovery shower is only between 6 and 10 psi. i don't understand why tis is happening and is it having an effect on my return of concentrate? it seems like it should be running at betwen 25-50 . i know this must be affecting my yield.

my system holds a seal when i pull a vacuum i have let it sit for an hour,still holding at -30.

Thanks for any help.

DKG
Could have a manifold issue. Do u have enough solvent in the tank?

DKgoods

yes i have more than enough solvent in the tank. I wonder if the manifold i got when i bought the system was busted. i'll have to call bhogart tomorrow, to see what they think

Hash Man

The first one i got did not work and was acting as described. They will probably just send u a new one. I would double check with them but it sounds like a hardware issue as long as u are doing your run properly. Its easy to miss a valve and think u r doing it right, when u are not. Double check methods, and jf good, my bet is on the manifold.

DKgoods

they said it could be a gauge and they are sending me a new one. hope that fixes it. do you thik i am losing any yield while using it like this until i get the new gauge

Sextracts

The bolt on the tri clamp for my collection pot stripped last week haulting use for now. I ordered the high compression clamps to replace them but it's a two week back order from glacier.

Sextracts

Awesome thanks! Yeah I have some on back order so I will also ca and see if they will send me one. SEEMS like a no brainer with how often they get taken on and off

A6 Grower

Veteran
I clamp my clamps with a wrench then tighten it by hand. Your clamps threads will last way longer! I over tighten my clamps so they were only lasting a few months of full production.

furrywall11

I'm finally taking the plunge getting some stainless steel hoses so I can chill my butane down to -60F... would someone be so kind as to post the link for the hoses? Thanks!