What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

best outdoor strains

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Not long till outdoor season , can't wait , cheers for the bump
Been looking at hfh myself they got some fine looking early strains

i got kc33 rec by the late silverback in a thread i found..i cant wait for spring to get here lol..i got biddy early,serious6,easy sativa,green posion,the chruch,blue hash,and blue widow since its been rec by TM and many others..hoping all these strains finsih before sept30th im at 38n..want to get them in before deer season..i looked at HFH but i dont want to do regs guerilla style bc its alot of extra work for me to get males but i also found a strain from rippper seeds TOXIC but i cant find shit on the web about grows of it..i know one thing it sure looks dank in herbies pic and i seen a indoor grow online that the buds looked just like the pic on herbies..i hear ripper seeds is huge in EU but i dont think usa ppl know much about this comp..what u plan on growing mr bunch?

Nico Farmer

Authentic Strains Farm
HI i would suggest Power Plant from dutch passion, 100% sativa , but fast harvest and moild resistant, or Durban Poison; choose ibl only, cause some of theses strains, like Pure Power Plant, proposed by others seesbanks are croos with indica...

mr.brunch

Veteran
i got kc33 rec by the late silverback in a thread i found..i cant wait for spring to get here lol..i got biddy early,serious6,easy sativa,green posion,the chruch,blue hash,and blue widow since its been rec by TM and many others..hoping all these strains finsih before sept30th im at 38n..want to get them in before deer season..i looked at HFH but i dont want to do regs guerilla style bc its alot of extra work for me to get males but i also found a strain from rippper seeds TOXIC but i cant find shit on the web about grows of it..i know one thing it sure looks dank in herbies pic and i seen a indoor grow online that the buds looked just like the pic on herbies..i hear ripper seeds is huge in EU but i dont think usa ppl know much about this comp..what u plan on growing mr bunch?

Well I was looking at the wild white as it finishes nice n early. Was thinking of doing a quick indoor run to sex and select then run clones guerilla style .... When I find a few little patches

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Well I was looking at the wild white as it finishes nice n early. Was thinking of doing a quick indoor run to sex and select then run clones guerilla style .... When I find a few little patches

oh u are gonna use regular seeds? i just use fems bc i cant start them indoors and i also seen a thread where silverback said he did a side by side comparsion of starting them indoors and outdoors and they wasnt no difference,but if u use regs which i do think get bigger then fem seeds it would be a good ideal..who makes the wild white bro? i have never heard of that before?

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hybrids from hell, a company in Denmark they focus on early hybrids for Northern latitudes well worth a look

mr.brunch

Veteran
Me too , I'll have to pull my finger out and get some or I will end up chancing some clones that will end up not finishing in time.
Some of their strains look monstrous !!

browntrout

Veteran
Best performing outdoor seeds for me were in no particular order:

KC33 (is new beans are very early, very tight and very frosty) More indica for sure.

Freezeland - Smoke-a-lot (crazy stink pine,fruity,cleaner funk, early as well)

KC33 hybrids,

Durban Poison - Dutch Passion (makes amazing outdoor hybrids)

RKS - Cannacopia ( prone to mould but resonably early with full rich dead skunk smell and taste.

PeakseedsBC has some good yeilding outdoor plants but they dont have much in the smell/taste department.

BT

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Best performing outdoor seeds for me were in no particular order:

KC33 (is new beans are very early, very tight and very frosty) More indica for sure.

Freezeland - Smoke-a-lot (crazy stink pine,fruity,cleaner funk, early as well)

KC33 hybrids,

Durban Poison - Dutch Passion (makes amazing outdoor hybrids)

RKS - Cannacopia ( prone to mould but resonably early with full rich dead skunk smell and taste.

PeakseedsBC has some good yeilding outdoor plants but they dont have much in the smell/taste department.

BT

good news to hear about the kc33 being new and better results..i have read about all the low germ rates but most the grows i found on here and other cannabis fourms is they dont germ well ,but mostly 2007-2011 grows..i suppose all the old stock is gone now..what u think about this line up browntrout for 38N east coast usa..east sativa,purple maroc,kc33,serious6,biddy early,the church,blue hashplant,green posion and frisen dew? only one i have found not to mold on me is the delahaze and it gives bumper yeilds of sweet mangoish hazey buzz..its humid as hell here all summer and i will be useing organic sprays like greencure,sns244c and neemoil..hopefully i can find 4 other keep strains to run ever year for my guerrilla grows

browntrout

Veteran
There are bad germ rates but Hemp Depot Dot CA is the place to go for real KC brains gear. FYI.

BT

RuggedTrees420

Maroc and purple maroc from Female Seeds (possible hermie issues way late into flowering I hear)

Sweet Sweeds F1 Fast version

These strains are semi autoflowers and finish last of August, first couple weeks of September even in the most rugged of climates.

From what I read some of the killer kush F1 and Green Poison F1 also produces amazingly potent smoke

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Critical Kush from Barneys Farm, this season we pulled just over 2lbs from a 15 gallon plastic container that was burried in ground with plenty of holes for drainage. We did that cause of gophers. The hole was probably 50 gallons with loose soil. Ended up pulling it 2 weeks early cause it was so dense and thick and was constantly picking out bud rot, if she had time to finish it would have been something else. We got 5 female seeds from them last season ended up with 3 phenotypes and had 1 seed from this plant and was lucky enough for it to be a female

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tom Hill is banging Blue dream from clone from what I hear outdoor monster. If that says anything :D

elhecho

Panama great outdoor on very high humid place

Panama great outdoor on very high humid place

Panama from ace seeds, did pretty well last year,
here we have 100% moisture easy and was very
resistent and explosive, finished end of september,
I had an og kush too, but the panama it`s amazing
for me much better, lemon tropical fruit, spicy,
clean clear effect, this year I am looking for
purple mexican oaxaca 79 x Pck and Lilly x Himalaya, from
O Delicatessen, seem that both have good resistance,
the third one have doubts, I am between peyote purple,
blue dream humboldt or Terperella from True Canna
peyote purple was talked that performs very good
on humid place, here you have some pictures from
last year outdoors, It`s true that not all panama
end in 7-8 weeks, but endured very well hard storm
and rain, about 50L/m2 in 12 hours while fat flowers
so I recommend it because if end in october november
I think deserve, soft smoke with hints of lemons
and incense and the effect more like caffeine

12 september 2015 panama bud
https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=333507&stc=1&d=1442621852

Big cola :biggrin:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=333506&stc=1&d=1442621852

8 of september 2015 panama

https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=333503&stc=1&d=1442621852

Cheers :tiphat:

N

NewAgeGenetics

good old question... possible depend on the local environment where you grow.

you can't grow strains on a rainy mountaine what you can on a shiny, dry plain with a dry autumn.

there are different favourites for 50N area, than below 45N.

madininagyal

their a strain a lot of people forgot is gsc outdoor is really surprising mine last year where very resistant did'nt have mold or pm ,and i can tell you where i live humidity is high and the yields was looking small but gsc is very dense and personnaly i found it better grown outdoor with orgnic soil, saw also some outdoor of mendobreath f2 fucking gorgeous

except gsc i had some really harvest with dinafem insdutrial plant and critical+ and there fast, amnesia is good too but only for mediteraneen climate

browntrout

Veteran
their a strain a lot of people forgot is gsc outdoor is really surprising mine last year where very resistant did'nt have mold or pm ,and i can tell you where i live humidity is high and the yields was looking small but gsc is very dense and personnaly i found it better grown outdoor with orgnic soil, saw also some outdoor of mendobreath f2 fucking gorgeous

except gsc i had some really harvest with dinafem insdutrial plant and critical+ and there fast, amnesia is good too but only for mediteraneen climate

TI had one GSC S1 pheno that was quite earlier and budded very well, nice smokey doughy pungent smell. I have heard there are some very nice yielding S1 phenos outdoors and I now believe it.

CHeers,

Hello there. Coastal B.C. there is an Island famous for killer bud. Texada Timewarp known only in cutting form has been around for decades. My first outdoor grow I grew Legends Timebomb which was a DJ Shorts Blueberry Male crossed with the Timewarp Clone. 5 Gallon Nursery Pot with a soil mix with some greenhouse sunshine #4 and some local steer manure and other supplements grew a 7-8 footer that yielded 1/2 pound dry of some of the stinkiest resinous herbs. Peaks has some Timewarp Crosses with Skunk and Northern Lights that may be a good choice. KC 33 and Mango are some others that have set and forget reputations as well. Esbe has the Danish Cheese which is a cross of the UK Cheese Skunk clone with some of his Danish outdoor bred early finishing plants. Good growing to you all.

Oh yes I am along the WA borderline in the Sunny Okanogan Valley.

Latest posts

Latest posts