What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Best growers car

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
KabineVetter1.jpg

sacKO

I seen those, you take off the rag top and fill it full of pro mix. Kinda hard to drive home, though.

:biglaugh: look at that fuggin bumper. Better hope it doesn't get rear-ended by a ...

pedestrian.

mosstrooper

Depends on where you are i suppose, you need to blend in, my friend used to have an old black cab when i lived in London, and nobody ever looked twice despite the obvious lack of a cab license, they just never looked that far, id say its all about being invisable if you can.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Big ass vintage Cadillac convertible on 26"s

Neon green paint with hulk graphics and alligator leather interior optional.

But don't forget the Obama sticker! :biggrin:

Last edited:

mrktwiz

do you know HOW many packs I delivered to my medical disp friend in LA from the Bay Area in a pos 97 Black Toyota Corolla that NEVER got a second look from Leo?

All I can say is...IF your on your game....go LOW pro all the way, any blingged out, ghetto, Sky High jacked up trucks, Porsche wanna be High profile rides are just a bust or at a minimun a real red light to have an extended conversation with Leo over your meeting ( or lack thereof) your state/county medical MJ reg's.

Good luck...

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Reality is nobody would pull it over it's just TOO obvious :bigeye:

Sgt.Stedenko

Crotchety Cabaholic
Veteran
You might as well pimp the inside, playa.

Attachments

• tumblr_lfyvhhNhbs1qzy6nko1_500.png
    tumblr_lfyvhhNhbs1qzy6nko1_500.png
    189 KB · Views: 21

simon

Weedomus Maximus
Veteran
A nondescript minivan does it for me. It's completely enclosed, can haul virtually anything, and it's essentially invisible on the street.

Simon

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Honda CRX + Mazda CoSmO

Honda CRX + Mazda CoSmO

HI,,Im a crx mk1 fan i have 2 1986 models (1600cc 16v)
But i have just recently discovered the Mazda Cosmo (1300cc Turbo) coupe,Rotary engine..Both cars have bullet prof engines!
Great fun cars for driving at the Weekends after a good toke on yer fav bud!!..Always Remain in Harmony...
CRX.

COSMO.

Latest posts

Latest posts