What's new

Ben & Jerry's Weed Ganja Ice Cream

Bongstar420

LOL @ Rusty Lugnuts! That's a wicked combination, man!

Bongstar420, I get ya - I didn't immediately think about that but it makes sense. Sometimes it's hard to see past the illusion.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jack in the Box had an awesome bacon milkshake a few years ago. Best milkshake ever. I don't think they make it anymore.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It tasted kinda like bacon and maple syrup in milkshake form. Delicious. I don't think they make it anymore.

I've been meaning to try some of the beer milkshakes at Red Robin. I tried making a bacon and Guinness milkshake at home once. It didn't go as well as I thought it would.

Ingski

Unfortunately Ben and Jerry aren't involved in the company anymore I believe. They can say that would be a nice idea but they aren't involved in making corporate decisions.

It tasted kinda like bacon and maple syrup in milkshake form. Delicious. I don't think they make it anymore.

I've been meaning to try some of the beer milkshakes at Red Robin. I tried making a bacon and Guinness milkshake at home once. It didn't go as well as I thought it would.

That DOES make it sound more appetizing - love maple syrup. I've had a Guinness float before and it was pretty awesome but it's pretty much an instant gut LOL

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've seen medicated coffee, cocoa , salt and sugar.....the salt would be nice to use with a frosty margarita! We sell all those at the disp I work at.