What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Battlefield 3, anyone???

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Anybody bought premium? Was it worth it? I'm kinda thinking about it, tired of the old maps, could use a new groove.

STUPPA

No way man they want 40 quid for that shit ! so in total bf3 will have cost me £80 ? and there is still bugs and glitch galore ,i think i will give it a miss.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
40 quid does seem like a lot for some new maps and guns yea. I've been thinking about it, but i thought it be like 19,90e or something. I won't pay double for the game either. I got my Damavand, Kharg, firestorm and Caspian to keep me busy :)

Green lung

Veteran
Yeah I don't think I 'll get premium or the close quarters, Probably just wait for the bigger map one coming out later. I'm content right now driving around in my jeep and blastin fools with my 50.cal.

Cartel530

Veteran
uhh they dont have a 50 cal in the game haha. the M98B if thats what your talking about is only a .338

premium is worth it for the weapons and the challenges but the maps are kinda ehhh really COD feeling. also you get early access to the map packs for a good two weeks so you have a nice advantage over regulars and in the end you save money compared to buying the packs separate.

Cartel530

Veteran
i know all about HMG's sir i manned one on quite a few missions. I thought you meant running around with a sniper 50 cal. a lot of BF3 players think that gun is a 50

benzo

I love bf3!! I'm on ps3. >>>>>>>>removed due to terms of use, do not re post<<<<<<<<<<<<

Last edited by a moderator:

benzo

Finally getting the hang of it. all these years or running and gunning on cod had me handicapt in bf3.

Rush is my favorite at the moment.

I beat the game on hardcore ,, it was a million times harder than cod. Was sooo frustrating!! But very rewarding once I completed it

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
P90 is my new favorite weapon - Seems that my old one, Saiga12k got nerfed during a patch, recoil is down but it doesn't seem to do as much damage as it used to. Was thinking about buying the premium, but 50 bux for some camos on rifles i don't use is too much. Could use the maps, but meh, still having fun @ Damavand :) Working on tank service star 25 :)

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Damn, getting kicked and/or banned from servers left to right working on my tank service stars. Admins on PS3 are really butt hurt these days, takes the fun outta gaming.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Man that looks pretty f'n sweet :D

Would get the beta on BF4 too, but that's another game.

vta

Veteran
Having a blast playing capture the flag! Reminds me of the old Desert Combat days.