What's new

Barney Farm 8 Ball Kush!

Dnzl

Hello all, I have been trying to find a certain strain with no luck. Barney Farms 8 Ball Kush! Grew it several years ago with amazing outcome. If you have any of these seeds (feminized please) or know how to get them let me know please! Thanks all DNZL

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I remember that strain was one of the first Indicas. Very good strain. That's been sold out for a while and any seeds you find will be old. Keep us posted if find any. Thanks for stopping in.

Dnzl

Thank you Creeperpark, yes the strain is impressive. The cherry pheno is a real party pleaser. It was the first true indica that I grew and I will hopefully find a few beans someday. Will keep you posted if I find some!
Ty Dnzl

browntrout

Veteran
I think I outcrossed it, seemed fairly old world like an Afghani / paki Hindu style. I’m not even sure I grew any bud of it, straight to the breeding patch.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I absolutely hated the strain. Popped two packs and did a run indoors and it was marginal. Put some cuts outdoors and had a good season but still flavor was sub par and effect was nothing to revisit.

Taste was poorly selected paki spicy earthy mulchy meh

Much better strains out there imho

Dnzl

Lester I had just the opposite results. It took a little bit to find the right mother but when I did wow the smoke was incredible! Mother her out for several years and was always the favorite with friends.
Thanks Dnzl

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
ChunkyPigs gave me a Skunk Kush cut once upon a time and it was awesome. I don't know where it came from but was like you describe.

Latest posts

Latest posts