What's new

Bangi Haze

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Smells almost a bit like a rotten lemon, with a hint of anis. Taste is almost the same, but there dominates the lemon a bit more.
High is brilliant, electrifying, a bit racy and almost no come down.
Despite it was not the perfect pheno as it always gets discribed here (tall etc.) but it has the perfect high.
She has finished after 67 days.

I attached some more pics for you.

Happy to hear you have found a Bangi Haze aniseed pheno of strong lemon with the electric sativa effects you were looking for @MuluMulu 🥰 hope you keep clones. Excellent cultivation and pictures. Enjoy!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I'm very curious about her @Theorganicguy a Bangi Haze with purple flowers is not something common.
Bud pictures look almost like purple Zamal :D guess the alpine temps are having a big impact in her pigmentation, although seems she has a genetic tendency to show colors.

Thanks a lot for all your frequent updates :yes: wish you have had a great summer time ☀️
Good luck with the outdoor plants these weeks of October.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I'm at 45N
That release of free the seed from Twenty 20 was done specifically with early finishers for higher lats. That's the one that's started flowering. I should have vegged more/better haha. But it's just for fun.
I had a bunch of autos which really is the only good option for me other than early flowering varieties. But it has been so rainy this summer I lost about half the flower to mold. But such is life.
Honestly anything that hasn't started flowering by the end of the month might just get cut down. No way it will get far enough to be worthwhile if it hasn't started flowering by end of August. Pushing into November is likely to be problematic.
This is my first year doing any outdoor after more than ten years indoors. Definitely a learning curve. But it's been fun.

Sorry to hear you have had a bad rainy season with the auflowering @LG/ It's indeed a learning process to understand what works best at your outdoor conditions, keep trying with autos, semi autos and early finishers!

How did the Bangi Haze enter flowering, too cold already there ?

What about your Bangi Haze reg @dilettante ?

Latest posts

Latest posts